TS Eamcet 2021 Counseling Dates
Telangana EAMCET Counseling 2021 Available Soon from www.manabadi.co.in
Telangana Eamcet commonly known as Telangana Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test.
updated time: 18-09-2021 @ 01:37 PM Leave a comment:
TS Eamcet Counselling Procedure
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will begin the TS EAMCET counselling procedure for qualifying candidates today at tseamcet.nic.in, according to the official website. Candidates who wish to apply for admission to BE or BTech Pharmacy courses through the TS EAMCET 2021 can go onto the official website. Payment of the processing fee, slot booking for certificate verification, certificate verification, and option exercise are all part of the TS EAMCET 2021 counselling process
The final phase of web counselling for the Telangana State- Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance will commence from August 4th to 6th 2021. Students who qualified in the engineering stream of the TS-EAMCET and wish to join an engineering or pharmacy programme can participate in the final phase of counselling.
For final phase admissions, online filing of basic information, payment of processing and slot booking for certificate verification can be done on September 2021. The verification of certificates for candidates who already booked slot will be held on September Month. Candidates can exercise web options from Sept 04-08 tentative and seat allotment will be done on Sept 18.
TS EAMCET counselling First Phase:
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will begin the first phase of TS EAMCET counselling on August 30. According to reports, the online filing of candidates basic information, payment of processing fees, and slot booking to attend the certificate verification will take place between August 30 and September 9.
Candidates certificates will be verified between September 4 and September 11, according to reports, while web options will be available from September 4 and September 13. According to sources, the Provisional seating allotments will be held on September 15, and students who are selected for seat allocation must pay the tuition fee and self-report online between September 15 and September 20.
Candidates who qualify for the TS EAMCET 2021 and score 45 percent (for open category) or 40% (for others) in group topics of intermediate or its equivalent examination are eligible to apply for TS EAMCET counselling 2021.
TS Eamcet List of Documents
Candidates who will qualify the TS EAMCET 2021 will be eligible for the counselling and seat allotment process. TS EAMCET is organized every year by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. It is a state level exam conducted to offer admission in UG courses in the field of engineering, pharmacy, agriculture, etc.
The presence of the candidate is necessary for Certificate Verification. Strictly according to the HelpLine Center's scheduled Slot Booking date and time.
It is conducted to provide admissions to students in various undergraduate engineering, pharmacy & agriculture courses offered by different universities and institutions in Telangana state.
TS Eamcet Counselling 2021 Important Dates :
|TS EAMCET 2021 Counselling Event
|Online Registration Begins & Payment of processing fees
||30-08-2021 to 09-09-2021
|Certificate Verification for Already slot book Candidates
||04-09-2021 to 11-09-2021
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification
||11-09-2021 to 16-09-2021
|Freezing of Options
|Provisional Allotment of Seats
|Payment of Tuition Fees & Self Reporting Through website
||18-09-2021 to 23-09-2021
TS EAMCET Counselling 2021 Details
- TS Eamcet - 2021 web counselling fee Notification
- TS Eamcet - 2021 Detail Notification
TS EAMCET COUNSELLING PROCEDURE:
TS EAMCET 2021 counselling dates will be released in September 2021. It consists of certificate verification, option exercise, allotment, etc.
- The TS EAMCET counselling process is managed by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. It organizes separate counselling for MPC & BiPC streams
- The BiPC stream counselling is conducted for admission to the B.Pharmacy, Pharma.D & Bio-Technology courses. Candidates are called for the document verification round as per their rank.
- After completing the certificate verification process, candidates are eligible to fill the choices as per their preferences. Candidates have to pay the counselling fee before certificate verification process.
- The counselling fee is Rs. 1200 (For OC/BC) & Rs. 600 (For SC/ST). Candidates have to pay the fee through online mode from the official website.
- The fee can be paid only through online mode (credit card or debit card or through net banking) before the last date.
Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSSCHE) will start the TS EAMCET 2021 counselling process in the 1st week of September 2021. The counselling and seat allotment procedure is done on the basis of the merit and preference of the candidates.
TS EAMCET 2021 Counselling Procedure
- TS EAMCET Counselling begins with a candidate getting his/ her certificates verified at the designated Help Centers, which are allotted by TSSCHE.
TS EAMCET Counselling
- Stage I Certificate Verification
- Stage II Choice Filling Locking Choice Seat Allotment
TS EAMCET Document Verification
Before participating in TS EAMCET web counselling, candidates must register for certificate verification session.
- Registration For TS EAMCET 2021, qualified candidates must report to any one of the Help Line Centers, according to the prescribed schedule, along with the TS EAMCET 2021 counselling fee.
- There will be a counselling fee of INR 1200 (For OC/BC) and INR 600 (For SC/ST). The counselling fee of TS EAMCET 2021 can be paid only through online mode via Debit card/ Credit card/ NetBanking.
Now, one can easily fill the choices with a Login ID and newly generated Password. Mentioned below are the steps to be followed in order to fill in the choices.
- First, access the link regarding the information of TS EAMCET 2021 Counselling procedure.
- Click on the Candidates Registration
- Fill in the details as per required for registration such as Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number, Rank, Date of Birth as mentioned in the Certificate Verification.
- After filling the details, click on Generate Password. A new screen will then appear.
- Now, enter a password (having minimum 8 characters and maximum 10 with at least one Numeric/Character)
- Re-enter the Password. Also, enter the Mobile Number that will be provided at the time of verification.
- Click on Save Password to save it
- Click on Logout and go back to Homepage
- Login using Login ID, Hall Ticket No., Password, Date of Birth and Captcha Code
- Click on Choice Filling Choice.
- Now, fill in the choices as per preferences. To make the options filled more secured, candidates will be sent an OTP on the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP number into the box provided on the page.
Note: Candidates must verify the Engineering Colleges and Course Codes while filling the options.
SLOT BOOKING FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION:
- All categories (OC/EWS/BC/SC/ST/MINORITY) candidates, Book your Slot
(Selection of Help Line Center, Date & Time) to attend Certificate Verification at
your nearest or convenient Help Line Center (HLC) mentioned in Annexure-I
within the scheduled dates and attend for the Certificate Verification accordingly.
Without payment of Processing Fee and Slot Booking, the candidate is not
permitted to attend for Certificate Verification. The candidate shall be permitted
to attend for Certificate Verification at the Help Line Center (HLC) on the date and
time of slot booked only, as per the schedule.
- Special category candidates i.e., (NCC) National Cadet Corps / (PHC) Physically
Challenged / (CAP) Children of Armed Forces Personnel / Sports (SG)/
Anglo-Indian need to book Slot duly selecting the Help Line Center of
GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC, MASAB TANK, HYDERABAD to attend for
Certificate Verification for given date and time slots as mentioned in Annexure-I,
other certificates of these candidate will also be verified on the dates mentioned
along with Special Reservation category Certificates.
Verification of Certificates
- The next step after registration is the verification of the certificates.
- Candidates need to submit their certificates and registration-cum-verification-form to the verification officer.
- All candidates are advised to verify all the details printed on receipt of certificates and affix the Signature and collect the same from the Chief Verification Officer.
List of Documents for Verification
- Rank Card of TS EAMCET 2021
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2021
- Payment Receipt of Counselling Fees
- 10th and 12th Standard Mark Sheet
- Pass Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate (issued after January 1, 2021)
- NCC/CAP/Sports/Minority Certificates
Note: Bring the original documents with 2 sets of photocopies at the time of verification.
- Candidates have to fill the choice of their courses/colleges according to their preferences after the document verification process is over.
- To proceed further, candidates will have to enter their choices online by visiting the official website and logging into their account.
- The candidates will have to submit their registration number, hall ticket number, rank and date of birth.
- A new password has to be created by the candidates.
- The candidates will be required to login again by submitting their ID number, hall ticket number, password and date of birth.
- An OTP will be sent to the candidates. After submitting the OTP. the list of available institutes and courses will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates will have to select their preferred choice of courses and institutes. Any number of courses can be selected.
- Modification of choices can be done before the locking is done. No changes can be done once the choices are locked.
TS EAMCET Seat Allotment 2021
- The allotment of the seats will be done by the admission authority of TS EAMCET 2021 on the basis of candidate's category, merit gender, local area, and special reservation category, etc.
- For seat allotment purposes, candidates will have to download their allotment by logging into their account.
- In case the candidate is satisfied with their allotted seat then they will have to confirm their admission by self reporting and then reporting to their respective institute.
- Candidates who self report but fail to report at the allotted institute will be disqualified but will be allowed to participate in the next rounds of counselling.
- However, those candidates who fail to do both will not be allowed to participate in any further round of counselling.
Reporting at the Allotted Centre
- Seats are allocated based on a number of factors including applicant?s merit, category, sex, local area, special reservation category and more.
- The list of the allotted applicants will be available in online mode, access the allotment letter by logging in on the official site.
- After the seat allotment procedure is over, qualified candidates will have to report to the allotted center for seat confirmation.
- It must be noted that if any candidate fails to report at the allotted center, then his/her seat will be cancelled and he/she will have no claim for further allotment of seats.
Note: It is advised to auto check all fields printed on EAMCET 2021 registration cum verification form like local area, gender, minority, category, special reservation category, date of birth, mobile number & fee, reimbursement eligibility.
TS EAMCET Help Line Centers
- Government Polytechnic , Mahabubnagar
- K.D.R Government Polytechnic, Wanaparthy
- Government Polytechnic,dharur Road, Gadwal
- S V Government Degree College, Palem, Nagarkurnool District
- Government Polytechnic, Nalgonda
- Government Polytechnic For Women, Suryapet
- Government Polytechnic, Yadagirigutta
- Government Polytechnic, Rudrampur, Kothagudem
- Sr & Bgnr Govt. Degree College, Khammam
- Government Polytechnic, Warangal
- University Arts & Science College, Subedari, Hanamkonda, Warangal
- Kakatiya University, Warangal
- Kakatiya Government College, Hanamkonda, Warangal
- A B V Government Degree College, Jangoan
- Government Degree College, Mahabubabad
- Government Degree College, Bhoopalpalli
- Government Polytechnic, Bellampally, Mancherial District
- S G Government Polytechnic, Adilabad
- Government Polytechnic, Nirmal
- Government Polytechnic, Nizamabad
- Government Arts And Science College, Kamareddy
- Government Polytecnic For Women , Medak
- Government Polytechnic, Rajgopalpet, Siddipet
- Government Polytechnic, Ismail Khanpet, Near Mnr Medical College, Sanga Reddy
- Dr.b. R. Ambedkar Gmr Polytechnic For Women, Karimnagar
- Sknr Government Degree College, Jagtial
- University Pg College, Godavarikhani ,peddapalli District
- Srrs Government Polytechnic, Sircilla ,rajanna Sircilla
- Government Polytechnic, Vikarabad
- Government Institute Of Printing Technology, East Maredpally, Secunderabad
- Q.q.government Polytechnic, Chandulal Baradari, Old City, Hyderabad.
- J.n.government Polytechnic, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad
- Jntu College Of Engineering, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
- Government Polytechnic, Masab Tank, Hyderabad
- Dr.B R Ambedkar College, Baghlingampally, Hyderabad
- University College Of Science, Saifabad, Masab Tank, Hyderabad
- Government Degree College For Women (Autonomous) , Begumpet, Hyderabad
- Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad
Mentioned below is the tentative schedule for EAMCET centralized certificate verification for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian candidates. The certificate verification will be conducted at Government Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
- All the candidates need not go to HLCs for verification of certificates and for such of the candidates whose data is verified and data displayed and agreed by the candidates can directly proceed for option entry.
- For such of the candidates whose data is incomplete their data will not be displayed. Such Candidates alone have to report to Help Line Centre and get data verified and Proceed for option entry.
- For any Help such as change of Mobile number or any corrections, candidates are requested to approach nearest Help Line centers with valid proof.
- Candidates are hereby informed that they can change their option already exercised on June 3. The options will be frozen on June 3 and candidates cannot modify further.
Tentative schedule for EAMCET centralized certificate verification for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian candidates.
The certificate verification will be conducted at Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
Note: *PH - (V)-Visually Handicapped, (H)-Hearing impaired, (O)-Orthopedically handicapped, NCCNational Cadet Cops; Sports- Sports & Games; CAP- Children of Armed Forces Personnel.
TS Eamcet Counselling 2021: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Here, we have discussed some of the questions that are frequently asked by the students regarding the Counselling.