TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2020
TS Intermediate 2nd Year Hall Tickets | TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2020 Download – Manabadi Telangana Inter Second Yr Hall Tickets @ tsbie.cgg.gov.in @ manabadi.co.in
TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2020 Available Download Click Here
Telangana Board of Intermediate Education,(BIETS) is going to announce senior inter Hall tickets for Intermediate students in online mode. TSBIE will conduct Public exams in the month of March. Every year lakhs of students areappearing in the public exams. Intermediate education board will conduct Practical and theory exams for Senior Intermediate students. Public exams will be commenced in same schedule for all the groups like M.P.C, Bi.P.C, C.E.C, H.E.C, M.Bi.P.C etc Intermediate board will release Hall Tickets for TS Inter 2nd Year one month before commence of public exams.
Candidates can download the TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2020 at bie.telangana.gov.in & Manabadi.co.in websites. The board authority going to conduct the TS Inter 2nd Year Exams from 28th February 2020 to 18th March 2020. So all the candidates should prepare well for the TS Senior Intermediate Final Exams. here Manabadi website giving previous year guess papers and video based model papers freely to prepare your exams . Also, students can also download the Intermediate 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2020 from this page.
Telangana Intermediate Board PRESS MEET
The Intermediate Public Theory Examinations March 2020 are scheduled from 27-02-2020. Major examinations will be concluded on 13-03-2020. The timings of Examinations are 08.45 Am to 12.00 Noon. A Control Room will function with the
|Total Number of examination centers||1277|
|(Govt./ SWR/TSWR/Aided/Model/(515)/ Private(762))|
|Number of Chief Superintendents||1277|
|Number of Department Officers||1277|
|Number of Invigilators||24, 508|
|Total Number of candidates appearing||9,42,719|
First year General candidates
First year Vocational candidates
Second year General candidates (Regular)
Second year General candidates (Private)
Second year Vocational candidates (Regular)
Second year Vocational candidates (Private)
Instructions to Candidates
- Candidates should carefully verify the correctness of their Names, Medium, Subjects appearing etc., indicated in their hall tickets. If any discrepancy is noticed it should be got rectified by the Principal of the College.
- No candidate will be permitted without the hall ticket issued by the BIE.
- Candidate should be presents in the examination hall one hour before the commencement of the examination i.e., 8.00AM (This is to prevent the malpractice). The candidates have to fill their bio-data on OMR between 08:45A.M.-09:00A.M. Candidates reporting after 9.00am will not be allowed in to the examination hall. Question paper will be provided to the student at 09:00 A.M.
- The students are supposed to occupy their seats by 08:45 A.M. However, the students will be given 15 minutes grace period from 08:45 A.M. to 09:00 A.M. The candidates will not be allowed into the examination centres after 09:00 A.M.
- The hall tickets are placed in the TSBIE website bie.telangana.gov.in and students can download the Hall tickets from the website from 25-02-2020. Chief Superintendents are instructed to allow the candidates with the downloaded hall tickets in the Examination without principal signature.
- The Principals/Managements are informed not to stop the issuing of Hall Tickets to students for any reason. If such cases are noticed by the Board action will be initiated against the College Managements.
- If is the responsibility of the candidate to verify the correctness of OMR Bar Coded sheet regarding the name, subject etc. Pinning of wrong bar coded sheet will lead to wrong declaration of results.
- Candidates should verify the stitched answer book containing 24 pages.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any kind of printed/written material, cell phones. Pagers, calculators or any other electronic gadgets into the examination hall.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to hand-over the Answer script to the Invigilator and to take back the hall ticket from the invigilator.
- Criminal cases will be registered against the candidates resorting to copying/ malpractice/ impersonation etc., and they will be debarred from the examinations.
Measures for effective conduct of Theory Examinations:
- District Examination Committee at district level with DIEO/Nodal Officer as Convener, Two senior Principals and one senior Junior Lecturer as members have been constituted to monitor the conduct of IPE March, 2020.
- A District level High Power Committee (HPC) with District Collector as Chairman, Superintendent of Police, RJDIE, DIEO/ Nodal Officer, one senior Principal and one senior J.L. as members have been constituted.
- Flying squads comprising members of Education, Police and Revenue Departments and Sitting Squads are arranged to prevent malpractice in examination centres. (No. of squads constituted : Flying 50 and Sitting 200).
- The RTC authorities are requested to make transport arrangements during the examinations.
- The authorities of Electricity department are requested to provide power without interruption during the examination.
- Drinking water facilities and furniture is provided at the examination centres.
- DMHOs are requested to provide medical aid to the students at the examination centres.
- Strict action will be taken against the Officers/Managements who resort to malpractices/irregularities under section 25.
- The CC cameras were installed in the Examination centres.
- The Police & Revenue officials are requested to close the Xerox centers nearby the Examination centers during the Examination schedule i.e., 9AM to 12Noon.
- During the Examination days a video conference will be conducted on conduct of Examinations
TS Intermediate Practical Exam Time Table
TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2020
|Event Name||Important Date|
|Name of the Board||Telangana Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE)|
|Examination Level||Intermediate 2nd year|
|Conducting State||The government of Telangana|
|Category||Hall tickets 2020|
|Exams Date Start||28/02/2019|
|Exam End Date||18/03/2019|
|Admit Cards Release Date||3rd or 4th week of February 2019|
|Results Announcement Date||April 2020|
|Hall ticket Download Link||Update soon|
|Official website Link||bie.telangana.gov.in|
TS Inter Second Year Hall Ticket 2020 contains Below Info
- Candidate Name
- Candidate Roll Number
- Name of the Board
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name
- Exam Centre Details
- Examination Dates
- Examination Timings
- Instructions to the Student
TS Intermediate 2nd Year Exam Timetable 2020:
|28/02/2019:||Part – II: Second Language Paper II|
|02/03/2019:||Part – I: English Paper – II|
Mathematics Paper – IIA
Botany Paper – II
Civics Paper – II
Psychology Paper – II
|08/03/2019:||Mathematics Paper -IIB
Zoology Paper – II
History Paper – II
|11/03/2019:||Physics Paper – II
Economics Paper – II
Classical Language Paper – II
|13/03/2019:||Chemistry Paper – II
Commerce Paper – II
Sociology Paper – II
Fine Arts, Music Paper – II
|15/03/2019:||Geology Paper – II
Home Science Paper – II
Public Administration Paper – II
Logic Paper – II
Bridge Course Paper – II
(for Bi.P.C Candidates)
|18/03/2019:||Modern Language Paper – II
Geography Paper – II
How To Download TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2020?
Follow the steps listed below to download TS Inter 2nd year hall tickets 2020
- Visit the website www.manabadi.co.in
- On the home page of the website, you can find the direct link that says ‘TS Inter 2nd year Hall Tickets 2020.’
- On the next page, you need to enter a few credentials of the student.
- At first, they need to select the year of intermediate education from the drop-down menu.
- Then, enter the roll number and date of birth of the respective fields.
- Click on Submit button and wait for a while.
- The TS Inter Exam Hall Ticket 2020 will then display on the screen.
- Once check the Hall tickets all the details are printed or not
- Download or take a print out of the hall ticket for further reference.
How Important is TS Inter 2nd year Hall Ticket?
- First & foremost importance of the Hall ticket is – a student cannot attend the exam without this.
- For Intermediate 1st year students, while applying for entrance exams the Intermediate Hall ticket number is mandatory.
- During the counseling sessions of the entrance exams attended, the students need to submit the Intermediate Hall ticket along with all other certificates.
- TS Intermediate Hall ticket is very important for the students even for future references while seeking admission in various courses after Intermediate.
Instruction to the Candidate during the Examination:
- Students should reach the examination center before 15 minutes and take seat showing the admission card.
- The Admit Card/Hall Ticket is must.
- Without the Admit Card/Hall Ticket, the entry will not be given to the student.
- Entrance to examination hall will not be allowed after 30 minutes after the start of the examination.
- Students should bring the only pen with them, OMR Sheets will be supplied in the examination hall.
- Students should not keep any book/notebook/Mobile with them during the examination otherwise; Invigilator in charge can disallow the student from the examination.
- The student should obey the orders and rules of examination.
- If any student found breaking the rules, the Invigilator has the right to disallow the student from the examination.
- In the case of doubt, Invigilator can interrogate the student’s personal search.
- On demand, students should show the admit card to the invigilator.
- Students should sign the attendance sheet daily.