RPSC delayed RAS mains 2016 exams
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has recently announced the Rajasthan Administrative and Allied Service (RAS) mains 2016 exams which were scheduled to be held on January 28 and 29 has been cancelled.
The decision was taken by the RPSC following the judgment of Rajasthan High Court on special backward caste (SBC). While the cut-off marks for the general category was 78.54 out of 200, the cut-off marks for the backward classes in the preliminary exam were 94.98 hence prompting the High Court to step in.
Several aspirants preparing for the coveted exam have expressed displeasure against the sudden change of course by staging protest and rally against the decision. Aspirants think that the cancellation of exam has adverse impact on their preparation and readiness, hence wishing to appear the exam at the earliest possible event. "We are under pressure and wanted to complete the process of examination at the earliest," said one candidate as reported in TOI.
The new dates for the exam are still unknown as the RPSC has not released any of such dates lately. However, it is widely speculated that the RPSC will soon release the new dates for the exam.
MORE IN THIS SECTION
- Jan 25 2017 | Rajastan
- RPSC delayed RAS mains 2016 exams
- Dec 3 2016 | Rajastan
- RPSC RAS/RTS Prelims Extended Results 2016 declared
- Nov 19 2016 | Rajastan
- RPSC Clerk Grade 2 Combined Compe re-exam 2013 Answer Key out
- Nov 15 2016 | Rajastan
- Class 10 board exam for CBSE schools to be reintroduced from 2017-18
- Oct 29 2016 | Rajastan
- RPSC RAS/RTS (Mains) 2016 to be held on Dec 26 and 27
- BIEAP To Release AP Intermediate Exam Hall Tickets
- AIIMS PG 2018 Counselling to start on February 21
- AP DSC 2018 Notification releasing within one week.
- TSPSC TRT hall tickets released, for Download click here
- TSBIE Intermediate hall tickets 2018 releasing soon
- TS PECET 2018 Notification Released
- Telangana Gurukul CET 2018 Notification Released
- TS TRT 2018 Exam hall tickets download from 3 P.M.
- AP 1st, 2nd year exam 2018 hall tickets releasing shortly for vocational courses
- High Court stay on TS TRT results