RPSC delayed RAS mains 2016 exams
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has recently announced the Rajasthan Administrative and Allied Service (RAS) mains 2016 exams which were scheduled to be held on January 28 and 29 has been cancelled.
The decision was taken by the RPSC following the judgment of Rajasthan High Court on special backward caste (SBC). While the cut-off marks for the general category was 78.54 out of 200, the cut-off marks for the backward classes in the preliminary exam were 94.98 hence prompting the High Court to step in.
Several aspirants preparing for the coveted exam have expressed displeasure against the sudden change of course by staging protest and rally against the decision. Aspirants think that the cancellation of exam has adverse impact on their preparation and readiness, hence wishing to appear the exam at the earliest possible event. "We are under pressure and wanted to complete the process of examination at the earliest," said one candidate as reported in TOI.
The new dates for the exam are still unknown as the RPSC has not released any of such dates lately. However, it is widely speculated that the RPSC will soon release the new dates for the exam.
MORE IN THIS SECTION
- Jan 25 2017 | Rajastan
- RPSC delayed RAS mains 2016 exams
- Dec 3 2016 | Rajastan
- RPSC RAS/RTS Prelims Extended Results 2016 declared
- Nov 19 2016 | Rajastan
- RPSC Clerk Grade 2 Combined Compe re-exam 2013 Answer Key out
- Nov 15 2016 | Rajastan
- Class 10 board exam for CBSE schools to be reintroduced from 2017-18
- Oct 29 2016 | Rajastan
- RPSC RAS/RTS (Mains) 2016 to be held on Dec 26 and 27
- Andhra Pradesh Teacher’s Eligibility Test 2017
- KEAM 2018: Entrance Exam Date Announced For Engineering Courses; Application Process To Begin Soon
- CBSE NEET 2018: Exam In May, Admission To Be Completed By August
- Kolkata School Bans Pool Car For Nursery Kids
- After Distance Degrees Suspended, AICTE Begins Registration For Qualification Tests
- Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning Online application for 2018 Admissions
- NIOS Class 12 October 2017 Exam Results Declared @ Nios.ac.in
- Online Application Process Begins For JMI B.Tech, B. Arch 2018 Admission
- CBSE 10th 12th Date Sheet 2018: Exam likely from February 26, sources suggest
- IIT Kharagpur Collaborates With University Of Rochester, Paves Way For Futuristic Technology