The scheme extends a helping hand to a meritorious student desirous of pursuing higher studies either in India or abroad.
Courses approved Studies in India :
- Graduation Courses in recognized universities leading to degrees like B.A., B.Sc, B.Com, B.Tech, B.E., MBBS etc.
- Diploma/Certificate courses from recognized universities or Govt. recognized institutes in disciplines of Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Computer, Tourism, Hotel Management and such other technical/professional courses.
- Chartered Accountancy and Cost & Work Accountancy from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India respectively.
Post Graduate Courses leading to degrees like M.A., M.Sc., M.E., M.Tech, MBA, M.S. M.D. etc.
- Post Graduate Research studies in Pure & Applied Sciences, Economics and other Social Sciences etc. in a recognized university leading to Doctoral Degree.
Studies Abroad :
Full time Post Graduate or Doctoral Programmes in Engineering, Medicine, Technology (Pure & Applied Sciences), Agriculture, Computer Science, Business Administration, Economics and other Social Sciences.
Amount of loan :
Actual Loan Amount will be determined as per requirements of the student subject to maximum of Rs.4 lakh. The loan amount under the scheme would consider meeting the following expenses:
- Course Fees
- Hostel/Boarding Fees
- Cost of Books/Journals
- Stationery & Equipment required for the course
- Examination Fees
- In addition to above, for studies abroad, cost of air passage may be considered if requested by the student.