Government interest subsidy scheme for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)
- EWS with upper parental income of Rs.4.50 lakhs per annum.
- For recognized Technical / Professional Courses in India after Class XII as approved by Ministry of Human Resources Department, Government of India.
- Certification of income by Designated authority in the prescribed format.
- Applicable from academic year 2009-10.
- Interest Subsidy during moratorium period (Course period + 6 months / 1 year).
Interest subsidy may be available for education loans availed by students belonging to notified Minority communities also having lower than a specified parental income for pursuing study abroad for Masters ,M.Phil or PhD, during their study/repayment holiday, from the Academic Year 2013-14 under our Padho Pardesh Scheme.
The Topper for your children’s Higher Education
You are eligible if:
- You are an Indian national and have secured admission to a higher education course in recognized institutions in India or Abroad.
- Simply walk in with the marksheet of the qualifying exam. and proof of admission.
Study in India:Graduation courses, Post-Graduation courses, Masters & PhD, Professional courses.
For job oriented professional / technical courses offered by reputed universities
Post Graduation :
MCA, MBA, MS etc.
Courses conducted by CIMA-London, CPA in USA etc.
For students admitted to full time courses conducted by IIT / IIM /ISB only : Full course fee without any upper loan ceiling, subject to margin may be financed.
For Students admitted to Full time courses conducted by “A” rated Institutions and Bank’s approved Educational Institutions:
Need based finance to meet the expenses to be worked out taking in to account margins stipulated subject to the following ceilings:
Studies in India Maximum up to Rs 15 lakhs
Studies Abroad Maximum up to Rs 25 lakhs
List of Bank’s approved educational institutions is as under:
For Studies in India:
- IITs (Indian Institute of Technology)
- NITs (National Institute of Technology)
- BITS (Birla Institute of Technology & science)Branches in India
- IISC- Bangalore (Indian Institute of science-Bangalore)
- Madras Institute of Technology
- IIMs (Indian Institute of Management)
- ISB- Hyderabad (Indian School of Business-Hyderabad)
- NMIMS, Mumbai (Narsee Monjee Institue of Management Studies, Mumbai)
- Jamnalal Bajaj institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- CMC-Vellore (Christain Medical college,Vellore)
- AIIMS, (All India institute of Medical Science, New Delhi)
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh)
- Armed forces Medical Sciences.
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi.
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdargunj Hospital
For Studies Abroad :
- Indian institute of foreign Trade, New Delhi
- NID, Ahmedabad (National institute of Design, Ahmedabad)
- Delhi School of economics.
Students who have secured admission to the following 25 Institutions in the world for pursuing graduation / postgraduation/professional degrees on the basis of overall scores in respect of academic reputation,
employer reputation, faculty student ratio, international faculty, international students and citations per faculty (research influence).
- University of Cambridge, UK
- University of Oxford, UK
- Imperial College London,UK
- University College London(UCL), UK
- University of Edinburgh, UK
- University of Toronto, Canada
- McGill University, Canada
- Havard University, USA
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT), USA
- Yale University, USA
- University of Chicago, USA
- University of Pennsylvania(Upenn),USA
- Columbia University, USA
- Stanford University, USA
- California Institute of Technology(Caltech),USA
- Princeton University, USA
- University of Michigan, USA
- Cornell University, USA
- Johns-Hopkins University, USA
- Duke University, USA
- University of California, Berkeley (UCB),USA
- Northwestern University, USA
- ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Switzerland)
- University of Hong Kong (HKU)
Studies in India Maximum up to Rs 10 lakhs
Studies Abroad Maximum up to Rs 20 lakhs
- Fee payable to colleges/ schools/ hostels
- Examination/ Library/ Laboratory fees.
- Purchase of books,equipment,instruments and uniforms.
- Passage fare for travel abroad.
- Purchase of computer needed to complete the course at reasonable rate.
- Any other expense to complete the course like study tours, project work, thesis etc.
Rate of Interest:
- Upto Rs. 4 lakhs- NIL for study in India and abroad.
- Above Rs. 4 lakhs- 5% for study in India and 15% for study abroad.
Student Admitted in Bank’s approved Ed Institutions
MCLR = 9.55%
Student Admitted in A rated Ed Institutions :
MCLR +1.05 + 0.50 (TP) =11.10%
Student Admitted in other Ed Institutions :
MCLR +1.05 + 0.50 (TP) =11.10%
- 1% interest concession if interest is serviced as and when due during the study period when repayment holiday is specified.
- SIMPLE INTEREST CHARGED DURING MORATORIUM PERIOD.
- Process Fees : Rs.1000/- for studies abroad which is refundable on availing the limit.
- Repayment Holiday / Moratorium Course period + 1 year.
- Repayment period maximum up to 15 years for all loans.
- All loans up to Rs.7.50 lacs are covered under Credit Guarantee Scheme managed and operated by National Credit Guarantee Trust Company Ltd (NCGTC).
Hyd : 040-24051114 , A.P : 8886423457 , Bihar : 7541808784 , Goa : 0832-2293222 , Himachal Pradesh : 01795-245660/245661 , Karnataka : 08158 258525 , Maharashtra : 0253-2515437 , Punjab : 09855201709 , TamilNadu : 04424994279