Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Seat Allotment 2023
AP Lawcet Payment of Registration fee, Web options, certificate verification, counselling scheduleLeave a comment:
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Counselling 2023
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will conduct the AP LAWCET 2023 counselling in an online format, with multiple rounds. To be eligible for AP LAWCET 2023, a candidate must first clear the AP LAWCET 2023 exam; the qualifying status will be displayed on the AP LAWCET rank card.
Download AP LAWCET 2023 Seat Allotment
Candidates who have been selected for AP LAWCET 2023 counselling will receive call letters. The list of shortlisted candidates, as well as the rank-by-rank schedule, will be posted on the official website.
There will be several steps to the counselling procedure, such as option filling, document verification, and so on.Candidates who pass the AP LAWCET 2023 entrance exam with the required cutoff scores and are listed in the merit list will be eligible to participate in the AP LAWCET 2023 counselling procedure.
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Tirupati conducts AP LAWCET 2023 on behalf of APSCHE. Candidates who want to enrol in Andhra Pradesh's three-year and five-year integrated law programmes must pass this exam.
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will issue a press release in the AP newspapers informing all candidates about the AP LAWCET Counselling Process. The press release will include all relevant information, such as the venue and other data about the AP LAWCET Counselling Process 2023.
AP LAWCET Counselling Schedule
|Last Date to Register||Updated Soon|
|Certificate Verification||Updated Soon|
|web options selection||Updated Soon|
|Change of web options||Updated Soon|
|Allotment of seats||Updated Soon|
|Self-reporting and Reporting at Colleges||Updated Soon|
AP LAWCET 2023 Counselling ProcessThe AP LAWCET 2023 counselling procedure will be divided into the following steps.
- Document Verification : To continue with the counselling procedure, candidates must go through a certificate verification stage at the designated Help line centre. Only once all documents have been verified will you be able to choose your desired law course and college.
- Payment of Counselling Fee : Following the verification of documents, candidates must pay a fee of Rs 1000 and Rs 500 (for Unreserved/Other Backward Classes (OBCs) and SC/ST category candidates, respectively). The Counselling Fee is non-refundable and must be paid using Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card.
- Choosing Course and College Preference : Candidates will receive a login ID on their registered mobile number after successful document verification and payment of the AP LAWCET 2023 Counselling Fee. They must create a password using their hall ticket number, registration number, and date of birth in order to register. Candidates must log in to the APSCHE's official website using their User ID and Password. Candidates will obtain an OTP after successfully logging in, which they will use to select their preferred course at any of the AP LAWCET 2023 participating colleges.
- Freezing and Modifications of Courses: The exam authority will allocate a few days to allow candidates to change their course choices. After then, the candidate must freeze one of the courses for which they are applying. Even after the time limit has expired, APSCHE provides a final modification window to change the course preference.
- Seat Allotment : APSCHE will publish the final seat allocation list on its official website. Candidates must download the order and report it using the Self Reporting System in order to have access to it. Candidates must then report to the allocated college on the specified date.The candidate's rank, course preference, and category will be used to determine seat allocation. An SMS will be sent to the candidate's registered phone number informing them of their allocated college and course.In order to maintain their seat, candidates must report in person. The candidate's seat will be cancelled if he or she fails to do so at the specified time, date, and location. No further claims will be considered, and the position will be given to the next best candidate.
AP LAWCET Counselling 2023
Students are required to bring the following documents to the AP LAWCET 2023 counselling session for verification. They must bring the original documents as well as photocopies that have been attested:
- AP LAWCET 2023 rank card/hall ticket
- Mark sheet of SSC or equivalent
- Mark sheet of Intermediate or equivalent
- Degree Certificate
- Integrated Community Certificate/ Classification certificates for SC/ ST/ OBC
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Residence proof
- Income certifications
- Ration card
- Sports/PH/NCC/CAP Certificate if any
- 6 colour passport-sized photos
AP LAWCET Counselling 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Here, we have discussed some of the questions that are frequently asked by the students regarding the Counselling.
Ques.1- When will the counselling of AP LAWCET 2023 take place?
Ans.1- The AP LAWCET counselling 2023 will be conducted within a few weeks of the declaration of results.
Ques.2- Who can participate in AP LAWCET 2023 counselling?
Ans.2- To participate in the AP LAWCET counselling process, the candidate needs to have qualified in the AP LAWCET 2023 exam.
Ques.3- How much is the AP LAWCET Counselling fee for reserved categories?
Ans.3- For the reserved categories, the AP LAWCET counselling fee is Rs.500/-
Post your commentsYour mobile number will not be published.