JEE Main Results
JEE Main Result 2019, Score Card, Rank- Check JEE Result Here| Download @ jeemain.nic.in & www.manabadi.co.in
JEE Main Results 2019
JEE Main 2019 Result Paper 2
National Testing Agency (NTA) is likely to release the JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 result soon on its official website. Some of the reports suggested that the JEE Main Paper 2 scorecard 2019 will be declared on Thursday, January 31.
The scorecard for JEE Main Paper 1 was declared on January 19, 2019. The JEE Main January examination was held from January 8 to 12, 2019. Around 11 lakh candidates had registered for the JEE Main January 2019 exam.
The NTA will release the JEE Main January 2019 Paper 2 scorecard on the official website of the exam - jeemain.nic.in. The candidates who had appeared for the Paper 2 of JEE Main Jan 2019 exam are advised to visit the official website to check their scorecard on it is officially released there.
The candidates will have to enter their application number and password or application number and date of birth on the official website to check their JEE Main scorecard 2019. JEE Main is a national level engineering entrance examination conducted by NTA. Starting from 2019, the JEE Main exam will be held twice in a year - January and April. The candidates who want to appear for the JEE Main April 2019 exam can visit the official website for registration. The registrations for April session will commence from February 8 and the examination will be conducted from April 6 to 20.
JEE Main is held in the computer-based test (CBT) mode in various shifts per day.
The first JEE (Main) Examination was conducted by NTA between 8th and 12th January, 2019 in two shifts per day across 258 cities in the country and abroad. A total number of 9, 29,198 candidates were registered for Paper –I (B.E. /B. Tech.) in this examination. There were 467 examination centres across the country and abroad. A total number of 566 Observers, 254 City- Coordinators and 25 State Coordinators were deployed at these centres to oversee the smooth and fair conduct of examination. The Paper-I was conducted in a total of 8 shifts from 9th to 12th January 2019. The results of Paper- I have been declared today.
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) 2019 result is likely to be released by the end of January 2019. The last date to raise objection and challenge the JEE Main 2019 answer key for January examination closed on January 17, 2019. The JEE Main result 2019 would be available in online mode only and won’t be dispatched to candidates.
RESULTS AT A GLANCE
|Number of candidates registered (Paper-I: B.E. /B. Tech.)||9,29,198|
|Number of candidates appeared (Paper-I: B.E. /B. Tech.)||8,74,469|
The following candidates have received 100 NTA Score in January 2019 examination in Paper-I (B.E. /B.Tech.):
State Code of Eligibility
RAJ ARYAN AGRAWAL
ADELLY SAI KIRAN
BOJJA CHETAN REDDY
YINDUKURI JAYANTH PHANI SAI
HIMANSHU GAURAV SINGH
ANKIT KUMAR MISRA
GUPTA KARTIKEY CHANDRESH
State wise toppers and their NTA Scores in Paper-1 (B.E./B. Tech.) are as follows
As per the official notification released by NTA, the JEE Main 2019 result for January examination is expected to be announced by January 31, 2019. However, National Testing Agency (NTA), may announce the result earlier than expected.
Some reports suggest that the JEE Main 2019 result may be declared by January 23, 2019. However, there has been no official information available on these dates.The candidates are advised to visit the official website of JEE Main to check result date.
The students who have appeared in the JEE Main 2019 exam should note that NTA will announce only scores of the candidates in January. The JEE Main 2019 Ranks, however, would be released only after JEE Main 2019 April exam.
Important Dates related to JEE Main Result 2019
|JEE Main January exam||January 9,10,11 and 12 (Concluded)|
|Release of Answer Key||January 15, 2019|
|Declaration of January Result||January 31, 2019|
|JEE Main April exam||April 7 to 21, 2019|
|Release of Answer Key and OMR Sheets||To be notified|
|Declaration of April Result||April 30, 2019|
The candidates who could not appear for the JEE Main 2019 January exam can register for JEE Main April 2019 exam. Check below important dates related to JEE Main April 2019 examination as notified on the official website of the exam:
Important dates for JEE Main April Exam :
- On-line submission of Application Form upto 11.50 p.m. (including uploading of photograph and signature) - 08.02.2019 to 07.03.2019
- Date for successful final transaction of fee (through Credit/Debit Card/ Net Banking up to 11.50 p.m. and through e-challan up to bank hours) - 08.02.2019 to 08.03.2019
- Dates of Examination - Between 06.04.2019 (Sunday), to 20.04.2019 (Saturday)
- Declaration of Result on NTA’s website - By 30th April, 2019
Key Points of JEE Main Results:
- Only the score obtained in JEE Main 2019 paper 1 or paper 2 is included while releasing JEE Main Rank list name wise.
- The result of JEE Main 2019 also shows whether the candidate has qualified for JEE Advanced or not, subject to meeting other eligibility criteria.
- Maximum score for paper 1 is 360 marks.
- Maximum score for paper 2 is 390 marks.
- Marks obtained in Paper 1 = Number of correct answers x 4 – Number of incorrect answers x 1.
- Marks obtained in Paper 2 = Number of correct answers in Maths and Aptitude Test x 4 – Number of incorrect answers in Maths and Aptitude Test x 1 + marks obtained in Drawing Test.
How to Check JEE Main Results 2019:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of NTA or JEE Mains to check result of JEE Main 2019.
- Step 2: Search for JEE Main 2019 Result and click on it
- Step 3: Enter Roll Number and Date of Birth on JEE Main login page
- Step 4: Verify and submit the details to check JEE Main Result 2019
- Step 5: Save and download JEE Main result 2019 and score card for future correspondence.
Details included in JEE Main Result 2019The JEE Main 2019 result will contain the following information:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Name of the candidate’s parents
- State code of eligibility
- Category and Nationality
- Subject-wise NTA scores
- Total NTA scores obtained in first attempt.
How to calculate JEE Main score and rank?
The rank of JEE Main 2019 will only be determined on the basis of marks secured in the examination.The current process to calculate rank will be as below:
- For each correct answer 4 marks will be allocated to the candidates.
- For marking incorrect response, 1 marks will be deducted.
- When all the questions will be checked, and marks will be allocated or deducted, the final score of the candidate will be determined.
- The CBSE will then determine JEE Main Cutoff, on the basis of various factors. As per it and the score secured by the candidates, merit/rank will be allocated.
JEE Main Score = 4 marks x number of correct answers - number of wrong answers x 1Calculating JEE Main rank
The actual scores of candidates in JEE Main 2018 will be used to determine the ranks of the engineering entrance test. Your rank will be affected directly by the score you secure in the test. This means that the higher your score, the higher will be your rank of JEE Main 2018. Also, if two or more candidates score equal marks, then tie-breaking rule or inter-se-merit will be applicable.
JEE Main Previous Cut-Offs
Previous Year JEE Main Answer Key
The candidates can check the previous year official answer key of JEE Main provided in Manabadi website.
JEE Mains 2018 ranking Analysis:
|Jee Mains Score||Rank Range|
|301 to 326||1 - 9|
|281 to 300||10 - 83|
|261 to 280||84 - 244|
|241 to 260||245 - 706|
|221 to 240||707 - 1755|
|201 to 220||1756 - 4163|
|181 to 200||4164 - 8997|
|161 to 180||8998 - 18371|
|141 to 160||18372 - 35928|
|121 to 140||35929 - 67649|
|101 to 120||67651 - 125722|
|81 to 100||125723 - 237034|
|61 to 80||237035 - 463443|
|41 to 60||463444 - 844544|
|21 to 40||844546 - 1093113|
|1 to 20||1093115 - 1121966|
JEE Main 2019 Counselling
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) holds JEE Main Counselling and Seat Allotment for JEE Main and JEE Advanced candidates after declaration of JEE Main Result 2019.
- There is a maximum of six rounds.
- Candidates will be called on the basis of their ranks in the JEE Main Rank List name wise.
- There are 23 IITs, 31 NITs, 23 IIITs and 20 Other-Government Funded Technical Institutes (Other-GFTIs) participating institutes accepting result of JEE Main 2019.
- The entire seat allocation and admission process would be managed through centralized JEE Main Counselling.
JEE Main 2019 Seat Allotment
- Candidates are allotted seats on the basis of their merit and availability of seats.
- Before the actual seat allotment, mock allotment of seats will take place in two rounds.
- This allows candidates to know the seat allotment process and this way, they will also be able to know and choose better preferences for themselves in the main rounds.