APPSC Group 3 Notification 2018-19
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Notification 2018 – Apply Online for 2650 Jobs available from https://psc.ap.gov.in & www.manabadi.co.in
updated time: 12-12-2018 @ 05:20 PM Leave a comment:
APPSC Group 3 Notification 2018-2019:
Andhra Pradesh public service commission has finally announced Recruitment notification for APPSC Group 3 Notification 2018 i.e Panchayat secretary (grade – iv) in a.p. panchayat raj subordinate service. Applications are invited through Online for recruitment to the post of Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service.the detailed notification will be releasing on 21-12-2018. Here we are providing the complete information regarding Notification release date, eligibility, selection procedure, exam pattern and syllabus for the candidates who are preparing for Group 3 (Panchayat Secretary) Examination.
APPSC Group 3 NotificationFor applying to the post, the applicant has to visit www.manabadi.com and we will redirect to the appsc official page and click the corresponding link given there or alternatively use the URL http://www.psc.ap.gov.in to directly access the application.
The objective type question papers are to be answered on computer system. Instructions regarding this computer based recruitment test are detailed in the Annexure – III. MOCK TEST facility would be provided to the applicants to acquaint themselves with the computer based recruitment test. Applicant shall visit the website and practice the answering pattern under MOCK TEST option available on main page of website www.psc.ap.gov.in or http://appscapplications17.apspsc.gov.in.
HALL TICKETS can be downloaded 7 days before commencement of Examination.
- Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Name of the Post: Panchayat secretary (grade – iv) in a.p. panchayat raj subordinate service
- No. of Posts: 2650
- Online Applications can be filled from : 31/12/2018
- Last date to fill the online applications is : 30/01/2018
- Apply Mode : ON-LINE
- Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in & http://appscapplications17.apspsc.gov.in
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies||Age as on 01/07/2016 Min. Max.||Scale of Pay Rs.|
|01||Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service||1650||18-42||Rs.16,400- 49,870/-|
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
AgeNo person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he/she is more than 42 years of age as on 01/12/2018.
*As per G.O.Ms.No.396 General Administration (Ser. A) Dept., Dt.05/11/2016 the upper age limit raised up to 8 years i.e. from 34 to 42 years
- General Studies
- General Studies: Mental Ability and Language Ability
- Contemporary Problems & Development of Rural Society with Special Reference to Andhra Pradesh
AP Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2018 for Screening Test
- Political, & Legal implications/problems.
- Overview of Indian Constitution.
- Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India.
- Current affairs- international, national & regional.
- Logical reasoning.
- Current developments in technology, science, and IT.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh & its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural,
- Modern India History with emphasis on Indian national movement.
- Basics of General Science.
- Key Schemes of Panchayat Raj Dept of A.P
- Economic development.
- Development of Panchayat Raj system in AP.
Group 3 Paper I Syllabus 2018 – General Studies & Mental Ability
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and their relevance to the day to day life.
- Sustainable Development & Environmental Protection.
- Current developments in science, technology, and IT
- Events of national and international importance.
- Modern India History with emphasis on Indian national movement.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Geography of India with focus on A.P
- Disaster management.
- Indian Constitution & Polity.
psc.ap.gov.in Group 3 Paper 2 Syllabus 2018
- Women Empowerment, Economic development through Self Help Groups
- Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh
- Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary
- Key Schemes of Panchayat Raj Department of Andhra Pradesh
- Rural Sociology.
- Community-Based Organizations & convergence of Welfare Schemes
- Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development Department of Government of India & Andhra Pradesh
- Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh
- Accounting & administering funds received under various schemes.
- Development of Panchayat Raj system in India & Constitutional amendments and reports of Various Committees.
- Revenue & Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
- Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in A.P
Group 3 Notification 2018
|SL No||Category Of Candidates||Relaxation of Age|
|1||Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months||3 years|
|2||A.P. State Government Employees (Employees of APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||5 Years based on the length of regular service|
|3||Ex-serviceman and Serving persons of the Armed Forces of the Union||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.|
|4||N.C.C (who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.
|5||SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|6||Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
Exam Pattern for APPSC Group 3 2018:Preliminary:
|S.No||Examination Name||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||APPSC Group 3 Prelims Exam||General Studies||150||150||90 Minutes|
|S.No||Paper||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1||I||General Studies: Mental Ability and Language Ability||150||150||90 Minutes|
|2||II||Contemporary Problems & Development of Rural Society with Special Reference to Andhra Pradesh||150||150||90 Minutes|
HOW TO APPLY:A) HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM:
(i) The Applicants have to read the User manual for On-Line submission of application and then proceed further. User manual is available at www.psc.ap.gov.in or http://appscapplications17.apspsc.gov.in
I STEP: The Candidate after satisfying himself/ herself about the eligibility criteria for the notification shall pay fee through corresponding notification Online Payment Form.
• At the payment Gateway the candidate has to give his/her Basic Personal Details such as Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, Gender, whether the candidate belongs to Andhra Pradesh State, community, Mobile Number etc. Candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father Name, Mother Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Secondary Education Board Class X Certificate. On receipt of fee at Payment Gateway, the candidate will be issued a “Journal Number” with which he / she can proceed with submission of Application online. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed the submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
II STEP: After payment of Fee the Applicant should visit Online Application Form Submission link and enter the Journal Number, Date of payment and Date of Birth to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE.
III STEP: The applicant shall affix a recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen,. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application For
IV STEP: The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE.
Important point to remember :
- All the candidates are requested to submit their application with correct data.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be Accepted and liable for rejection
- Applicants willing to serve anywhere in Andhra Pradesh should alone apply.
- Before Uploading/Submission Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure
- his/her eligibility for this examination.
FEE:Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees Eighty only) towards Examination Fee.
However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee of Rs.80/- only.
• SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
• Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
• Un-employed youth in the age group of 18 to 42* years as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A.(Ser.A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.
• Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
MODE OF PAYMENT:i) The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid through Payment Gateway or Net Banking/ Credit card /Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will available on the website.
ii) The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in non – exempt case) will entail total rejection of application.
How to get ready to appear for APPSC Group 3?Plan how to prepare for the exam.
Once the APPSC Group 3 Notification 2018 for AndhraPradesh (AP) state is released you will be left with very little time for preparation. So prepare a Plan of preparation accordingly.
Which is best training institute for APPSC Group 3 Coaching :Well it is the very common question for all aspirants. There are many institutes which provide training, but the thing which matters is how best you are extracting from them. You have to listen them carefully, prepare yourself notes and start getting prepared. We also suggest to go for Group 3 Online Coaching even if you are going to training institute.
The reason is, sometimes you may not understand the faculty because of fluency, voice or any other disturbance. At that time you cannot ask him to repeat the class. Or it may be tedious to write the running notes of him. So it's better to have an online training class. With this Online training Classes you can hear the class at anytime, anywhere and pause and repeat the class whenever you want. Now the question is where you can get Online Coaching. We suggest you to go
APPSC Group 3 coaching. It is the best APPSC Group 3 online coaching in this Online coaching you can view video classes through internet. Even if you don't have internet you can view videos through pendrive. The pendrive can be attached to your mobile.