AP Polycet Hall Tickets Download 2020
Andhra Pradesh Polycet Hall Tickets Download releasing @ https://appolycet.nic.in/ & www.manabadi.co.in
AP Polycet Hall Tickets:AP Polycet 2020 Hall tickets Click Here AP Polycet 2020 hall tickets released on 17th Sep 2020 by AP SBTET on behalf of AP, 2020 through online mode. All registered candidates will be able to download the AP Polycet hall ticket 2020. Downloading of Hall-tickets from our website Manabadi.co.in and http://sbtetap.gov.in/
In this article We are giving the full information about AP Polycet 2020 Hall Tickets, how to write the online exam and important things to remember.
AP Polycet 2020 Exam Centres
Local Status of Students Migrated from Telangana to Andhra Pradesh
Aspirants who will be taking part in the Polycet Exam can download the AP CEEP Exam Admit Cards 2020. The enclosed process will allow the candidates submitted to get the Polycet 2020 Hall Ticket Exam AP without pause and struggles. So follow the steps below to check the dates and centers for your Polycet Test. Applicants who have not brought their AP Polycet Admit Card will not be allowed to write the Exam. along with their application registration number/ Polycet hallticket number to the email ID’s
Reporting at Polycet 2020 Exam Center:
- Candidate should report at exam center at least two hours before the commencement of the test on the date and time mentioned in Hall Ticket
- Candidates will not be allowed into the exam center even if they are late by one minute after the commencement of the test
- Hall ticket & filled in Application form will be verified at the entrance of the exam center
- In case of SC & ST candidates, the photo copy of caste certificate will also be verified along with the Hall ticket & filled in Application form.
- Candidate will be frisked(searched) and allowed only after complying with all the rules of the examination
- Exam officials will take candidate’s biometrics ( Finger Print and Photograph )
- Invigilators will guide the candidates to their respective computers/nodes allotted to them
Important Instructions before going to take Polycet 2020 Exam:
- On the allotted computer/ node, candidate’s details (Name, Photograph etc.) will be displayed
- At the scheduled time (usually 10 minutes before the exam), Enter ‘Username’ as instructed in Hall Ticket
- Password will be informed 10 minutes before the exam start time in the test center
- After entering Username and Password click on “Sign In” button
- For any system related assistance, contact the invigilators by raising your hand.
Instructions to the students while writing the Polycet 2020 Exam:
- Questions are displayed one at a time in English and Telugu languages. Questions in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are displayed in different sections.
- Candidate should select the Section (Subject) which he/she would like to start the exam with.
- 1st question from the selected Section (Subject) gets displayed for answering or Click on the question number in the Question Palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly.
- Question and options for the selected question number will be displayed in “Question window”.
- Select any one of the four options as answer for the question, by clicking on the circle button beside the option.
- To change the already chosen answer, click on the circle button of another option. If you want to remove the answer, click on Clear response button
- To save your answer, you MUST click on the Save & Next button and then go to the next question, otherwise it will not be saved
- To mark the question for review, click on the Mark for Review & Next button. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, that answer will be considered in the evaluation.
- Submit button will be not be enabled till the exam closure time. System will automatically submit your answers post Exam Closure time.
- Exam summary will be displayed to you with Subject Name, Number of questions, Answered,Not Answered, Marked for Review, and Not Visited.
- Please confirm by clicking ‘Yes’ button
- Your Exam will be successfully submitted with this confirmation.
AP Polycet Result 2020:
AP Polycet Counseling 2020:For counseling, the students need to keep their online Application Form until the end of the admission process. While verification of the documents, they need to provide other documents and admit card to the desired authorities. The official website either the counseling portal will be providing the Information Booklet for AP Polycet 2020 counseling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans 1. AP Polycet Exam will be conducted on 27th Sep 2020.
Ans 2. You can download your AP Polycet Hall Ticket 2020 by visiting the official site @ polycetap.nic.in. Or else, check out manabadi.co.in to get the direct link provided.
Ans 3. AP Polycet Admit Card 2020 will be released in the 3rd Week Of Sep 2020.
Ans 4. No candidate will be sent the admit card via post. The admit card will me made available on the official website only. Candidates are advised to download their admit cards as soon as possible from the official website.