EAMCET Counselling Procedure - 2023, Eamcet Counselling dates Rank wise, Online Apply Procedure, Certificate Verification process, Colleges web options etc; is available in this page
Eamcet Counselling (M.P.C STREAM) is about to begin in both Telangana.The entire Counseling procedure is similar for both telangana states, how ever the dates and counseling centers are different in both states and the details are provided below
The qualified candidates of TSEAMCET-2023 (M.P.C STREAM) desirous of seeking admission into B.E/B-Tech/Pharmacy courses are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given here under. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the Website:
Candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for Certificate Verification. Candidates are informed to collect the details of procedure to be followed and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on website:For TS Eamcet Website vist www.tsche.ac.in,
Important Counseling date for TS EAMCET 2023
|S. No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1||Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification||09-10-2023 to 19-10-2023|
|2||Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates||12-10-2023 to 20-10-2023|
|3||Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||18-10-2023 to 22-10-2023|
|4||Freezing of options||22-10-2023|
|5||Provisional Allotment of Seats||24-10-2023|
|6||Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website||24-10-2023 to 28-10-2023|
|7||Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended candidates in First Phase||29-10-2023|
|8||Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates in the final Phase||30-10-2023|
|9||Exercising options||30-10-2023 to 31-10-2023|
|10||Freezing of options||31-10-2023|
|11||Provisional allotment of seats||02-11-2023|
|12||Payment of Tuition Fee, Self Reporting through website and Reporting at the allotted College||02-11-2023 to 05-11-2023|
|SPOT ADMISSIONS (Private Unaided Engineering and B Pharmacy Colleges)|
|13||The Spot Admission guidelines for Private Unaided Engineering and B Pharmacy Colleges will be placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in||04-11-2023|
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY THE CANDIDATES:Telangana Candidates:
TS EAMCET (Telangana Eamcet) Final Phase Counselling Notification For Certificate Verification And Option Exercise For Web Based Counseling
The Qualified Candidates of TSEAMCET-2023 (M.P.C STREAM) who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier shall get their Certificates verified from designated Help Line Centres mentioned in the Annexure I. The candidates who have participated in Phase-I Counseling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested Engineering and Pharmacy (including Pharm D) Colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
Schedule For Certificate Verification And Exercising Options For All Locations: Reporting Time 09:00 A.M.
Schedule For Certificate Verification Those Who Have Not Verified Earlier:
1. Allotments will be placed in the website https://tsche.ac.in on August after 8:00 PM
2. For downloading the candidates allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password, and Date of Birth in Candidates login in https://tseamcet.nic.in
LAST ++ Means: Minority Candidates including Not Qualified/Not Appeared in TSEAMCET -2023 who have already applied to Convenor based on Intermediate or its equivalent marks.
- Options given in the phase 1 will not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise options afresh.
- Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise options once again.
- Candidates shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options exercised a fresh. The vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on previous allotment which was vacated.
- The special category candidates (sports/ ncc/ cap/ ph/ anglo-indian) who did not get their certificates verified earlier should get their certificates verified now at sankethika vidya bhavan, masab tank, hyderabad only.
- ST Candidates shall attend for certificate verification in the help line centers marked with **.
Certificates To Be Produced By The Candidates:
ALL Original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following
Certificates to be produced by PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports/ Minority Candidates/ Anglo-Indian:
PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
CAP: Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card, and Discharge book
(In case of Ex-Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of in Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them
while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under CAP Category.
NCC & Sports: Certificates issued by competent authorities.
Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
- Candidates are informed that the Pharmacy Council of India vide Ref. No: 14-2/2015-PCI (A)-17504-19512, dt: 30/07/2015 has approved 10+2 from N.O.S (National Open School) for admission into Pharmacy courses for the Purpose of Registration as pharmacist.
- The candidates who secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) in group subjects of Intermediate or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission as prescribed by AICTE/Government.
Fee to be Paid:Processing Fee:
Payment will be at the Time of Certificate Verification.
Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convener Quota College wise Will be made available on the website https://tseamcet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
TS EAMCET Counselling commencing date: Coming Soon
TS Eamcet Change Change of options once again if they so desire from 1 to Last rankers: Coming Soon
TS Eamcet release of Seat Allotments:Coming Soon (on website: https://tseamcet.nic.in)
Schedule for Certificate Verification those Who Have not Verified Earlier:Coming Soon Schedule for Option Entry for All:Coming Soon
SPECIAL ATTENTION TO CANDIDATES
The TSEAMCET-2023 (Engineering Stream) Sports and Games eligible Candidates are informed to be prepared by 07-10-2023, with attestation of respective Sports and Games Certificates along with Form – I,II,III & IV duly certified / attested by the concerned State Sports Associations recognized by the SATS which are categorized according to level of the Championships as laid down in G.O.Ms.No 02 Youth Advancement, Tourism & Culture (Sports) Department dated 22-09-2023, which are essential during the Scrutiny.
The same shall be submitted to the Convenor, TSEAMCET -2023 Admissions as per the Schedule to be announced by the Convenor for TSEAMCET-2023 Admissions for the Academic year 2023
Certificate Verification Centers - Dates - Ranks Called
Manabadi Instructions to the CandidatesEvery Candidate attending for Certificate Verification at Help-line Centre is requested to follow the stages as indicated below:
- STAGE 4: Preparatory work to be made by you at home for exercising options:
- Consult your parents/friends on the selection of courses and Colleges you wish to join.
- Take the manual option form and write option number, College code and course code you wish to join. For example, if you wish to join in JNTU College of Engineering, Hyderabad under option number, you will write 1, under College code write JNTH, under course Write CSE. If you wish to join in Mechanical Engineering Branch as your second option, write 2 under option number, HYD under district code and JNTH under College code and write MECH under course code i.e. if the vacancy is not available in CSE Branch, MEC will be considered for allotment of seats. In the similar fashion, write down any number of options.
- Once your list in the manual option form is ready, take the Specimen option form and enter the option numbers against College codes and course codes you have selected and fill the entire specimen option form. This filled in specimen option form shall have to be handed over to the operator to fill the option entry form on the computer screen. Do not forget to take the filled in manual option form and filled in specimen option form to the internet centre as these are essential for entering the options on a computer.
Stage 6: Final Allotment of Seats:
- The allotments will be processed on the date mentioned in the notification based on merit and category and will be placed in the web. You have to down- load the allotment order. This is final allotment and request for change will not be entertained.
- Process of Withdrawal:
- At the end of the Counselling process, still if you want to withdraw/cancel the allottedseat, you can do so before a stipulated cutoff date. Beyond this date, the Convenor willhave no say on your admission and is left to the discretion of the Principal of theinstitution
EAMCET Counselling procedure - 2023
After EAMCET the toughest time for an engineering aspirant comes in the form of counseling for admission into colleges.Since they have to choose the course that would stay with them forever, students obviously are under tremendous pressures. Authorities, however, make arrangements to ensure that the process is a smooth affair enabling students to pick course and college without encountering any problems. The addition of Kadapa as the 6th centre to the existing centres at Hyderabad, Vishakapatnam, Guntur, Tirupati and Warangal had helped students of Rayalaseema region cut down trael expenses and save time. Counselling would be held simultaneously at all the six centers. The Department of Technical Education (DTE), which conducts counseling issues notification in all the major newspapers giving details about the ranks to be called each day and the certificates to be brought to the counseling centres various categories.
As per the existing procedure students need to bring their SSC and Intermediate memoranda of marks, study certificate from 6th class to Intermeidate, caste cetificte issued by the MRO or RDO , whichever is applicable and the income certificate. For non-local candidates, a document certifying 10 years of residence in the State has to be obtained.
The rankers invited for the day will first be sent into the waiting hall. From there, they will be called to the registration counter where the students will register name, hall ticket number, rank category and time of reporting and finally affix their signature on the form.
Then they will move to the verification counter where a counselling officer will check all the original certificates. If the documents are intact, a sheet will be pinned on the certificates. Students have to go through a final certification of their documents once again. A similar procedure will be followed at all the centres in the State. Candidates will them move to the actual counseling counter.
The counseling officer there will feed the rank and hall-ticket number into the computer, which will display the seats available in various courses in all the college for the students to decide. Counselling officers will also give information about the college, hostel facilities and the faculty.
The students need to fill in a form giving five options of the courses and colleges. Based on their choice, the complete information is displayed on the computer to them. The students need to take the final decision in consultation with one of the parents allowed to be present at the allotment counter.
The moment candidates write their option, the counseling officer will feed it into they system that would land in the main server. Options from all over the State will also land in the main server and the software has been designed in such a way that the allotment will be done in the sequence of ranks. The students will be given a chance to verigy all the details such as the college choosen and course allotted before the allotment order is cleared.
Once the allotment order is cleared, the students will have to move to the bank counters of different banks located inside the counseling centers to pay the prescribed fee. Befor leaving the premises, the candidates will be given the fee receipt and provisional allotmen t order. Going by the past experience more than 150 students are allotted seats in an hour in all the six centers.
Even as the students go through this procedure, they can decide upon their choice of course and college form the huge screens that display the availability of the combination of seats, courses and college. The constant update splashed on the screens help students make up their mind about the stream and college based on the availability of seats even before they go to the allotment counter.
Candidates need not be apprehensive of lower rank students getting admitted before the higher ranked students. The software is designed in such a way that the computer would not accept the allotment if it is not done in the sequence of ranks. Suppose a 100th ranker in Vishakapatnam moves to the counseling counter before a 50th ranker in Hyderabad , the computer would accept the 100th rankers choice only after the 99th rankers choice is cleared.
The allotment are displayed on the huge secreens giving all details such as the candidates name , hall-ticket number ,course chosen, category they belong to and the college preferred. The information splashed simultaneously in all the counseling centers in the State ensures that no mischief is played while allotting the seats.
Generally, the general category seats are filled in the first phase giving chance to every candidate to compete. In the second phase special category candidates like the children of Armed Personnel (CAP), NCC, sports and others are called followed by counseling will be held for the general category again. For details students can look for the notification in major newspapers.
Local and non-local
There is no reservation for non-locals , as many perceive Non-local students can only compete for maximum of 15% of seats along with the local candidates. To put it simply, there cannot be more than 15% of non-local students in any college even if they get the best ranks. It applies to all three regionsOsmania University , Andhra University and Sri Venkateshwara University
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans 1. TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education) will conduct TS EAMCET 2023 counselling.
Ans 2. The counselling of TS EAMCET 2023 will be conducted in both online and offline modes.
Ans 3. General and Other Backward Classes (OBC) have to pay Rs. 1200 while Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) Category have to pay Rs. 600
Ans 4. The third step of TS EAMCET counselling after verification is choice filling. Candidates will be required to fill their choice of colleges and courses in the order of their preference. Candidates will have to choose from the options given in order of their preferred choices of courses and colleges.
Ans 5. TS EAMCET seat allotment 2023 will be conducted in online mode on the basis of choices made by candidates, their merit, category, local area, special reservation category and more.