Still official Eamcet Notification for counselling for 2016 is not yet released. But overall the proceedure of counselling will be same as previous years. Hence the counselling proceedure for 2015 is as below. Keep wathching this section for eamcet counselling 2016 updates and notifications
EAMCET 2015 (ADMISSIONS)
FOR ADMISSION INTO ENGINEERING & PHARMACY COURSES
WEB BASED COUNSELLING
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
Every Candidate attending for Certificate Verification at Help-line
Centre is requested to follow the stages as indicated below:
Stage1: Candidate Registration for Certificate verification:
- Wait for the announcement from authorities of Help Line Centres for Registration.
- After announcement, hand over the rank card to officer at entrance.
- Wait for your turn in the registration hall.
- When your rank is called pay registration-cum-counseling fee and obtain receipt.
- Collect the Registration-Cum-Verification form from computer operator at Registration counter.
- Enter details i.e. hall ticket number, rank etc. in the Register and append your signature.
- Your registration is completed. Go back and wait in the registration hall for announcement.
- After announcement by the officer at Registration counter, report at Verification counter for
STAGE 2: Verification of Certificates:
- Verify the details printed on Registration-Cum-Verification form for name, local area, sex, category,
date of birth etc. for correctness.
- If there is any mistake, report to verification officer for correction.
- If you belong to SC/ST/BC Category, report to Caste Verification officer and submit the original Caste
Certificate for verification and clearance. After Caste verification report to one of the Certificate
verification officers to get other certificates like Rank Card, Hall ticket, Marks memo, Study certificate,
income certificate etc. for verification.
- If you belong to OC Category, directly report to Certificate verification officer.
- The Officers will verify all the original certificates given by you.
- A Print out of Receipts of certificates will be given to you and if you find any discrepancy report to
the Chief Verification Officer for correction. Append your signature.
- Proceed to the Briefing Hall to take instructions on exercising options.
STAGE 3: Instructions on Exercising Options:
- Exercising options means you have to select Colleges and courses you wish to join and arrange them in
the order of priority.
- Collect List of College and their codes, courses offered and course codes, Manual option form and
specimen option form and retain with you.
- The Officer in Briefing Room will explain the procedure of exercising options and filling of Blank
STAGE 4: Preparatory work to be made by you at home for exercising options:
- Consult your parents/friends on the selection of courses and Colleges you wish to join.
- Take the manual option form and write option number, College code and course code you wish to join.
For example, if you wish to join in JNTU College of Engineering, Hyderabad under option number, you will
write 1, under College code write JNTH, under course Write CSE. If you wish to join in Mechanical
Engineering Branch as your second option, write 2 under option number, HYD under district code and JNTH
under College code and write MECH under course code i.e. if the vacancy is not available in CSE Branch,
MEC will be considered for allotment of seats. In the similar fashion, write down any number of options.
- Once your list in the manual option form is ready, take the Specimen option form and enter the option
numbers against College codes and course codes you have selected and fill the entire specimen option form.
This filled in specimen option form shall have to be handed over to the operator to fill the option entry
form on the computer screen. Do not forget to take the filled in manual option form and filled in
specimen option form to the internet centre as these are essential for entering the options on a computer.
STAGE 5: Procedure to be followed for exercising options on Internet:
- You can exercise the options from home or from any internet café or from any Help Line Center with the
help of filled in manual option form and filled in specimen option form already available with you.
- Note: For entering the options on the computer screen make use of either filled in
manual option form
or a specimen option form. If you are confident to enter the option numbers directly from the manual option
form, enter the option numbers directly in the input boxes or with the help of Specimen Option form you can
enter option numbers on the screen. Remember that the filled in specimen option form is the exact replica
of option entry form displayed on the screen. If you are unable to enter the option numbers, request the
computer operator to enter the options numbers on the screen by handing over filled in manual option form
or specimen option form.
- Save the option numbers entered on the screen periodically and inform the computer operator also about
this incase operator is entering the options.
- Steps to be followed for entering the options on screen:
- You must have already completed certificate verification.
- Please enter URL or Website address: apeamcet.nic.in or as indicated in the notification.
- The home page contains the information regarding Web Counselling, Candidates Registration for web
counseling and Candidates Login for exercising options.
- Before selecting the Candidates Login for exercising the options, you have to
complete the Candidate Registration.
- Through Candidates Registration process, generate the password required for exercising options.
- Click on Candidate Registration and enter the following details.
Applicaton No. EAMCET H.T No. Rank Dateof Birth and click on Generate Pass word.
- In the Enter Password box enter the password (having a minimum of 6 characters
length with at least one alphabet) and re-enter the same at Re-enter password box.
Click on Save to save the password and click on Log Out to complete the registration
and return to home page.
- Candidate Login is provided for exercising the options.
- Enter the details ICR No., Hall Ticket No., Pass Word and Date of Birth and click on
- Read the instructions carefully. Read the Declaration and click on Check Box to
confirm the same and then click on Option Entry Form or Help Screen
. Click on Help Screen will display the screen
providing explanation about different Menu items.
- Read the explanation about various menu items, and then click the button Click here to Enter
Options, it displays the screen with various districts along with check boxes the same will also
be displayed if you
click on Option Entry form in the last screen:
- Select one or more districts or statewide institutions to display the Colleges in those districts along
with Statewide Institutions or Check all to display all the Colleges in the state including statewide
- Click on Display Option Entry form displays the screen for exercising the
- In the screen three year courses (Engineering and Non-Engineering) are displayed in Creamy Yellow
Colour and three and half year courses in grey Colour.
- By looking at already filled Specimen Option form, enter the option numbers in the
spaces on the Screen.
- You are advised not to start entering options directly on the web without preparatory work
at home, as you may commit mistakes.
- While filling the option form Click on Save Options at regular intervals. After completion of Option entry Click on Logout, it displays an alert message with three buttons Save and Logout, Confirm Logout and Cancel Logout.
- Click on Cancel Logout retains the Options Entry Form. Click on Save & Logout button will save the options exercised up to that point of time and display the details of the options exercised. Click on Confirm Logout button will directly display the details of the options exercised.
- After verification of the options exercised by him, for modifying the options, the candidate has to
click on Login for Option Entry.
- You are informed that, you can add, modify or delete the options any number of times within in
stipulated time. The options recorded in the server on the last day will be frozen. If you wish change
the frozen options once again approach any one of help line centres on any one of the dates mentioned
to modify your frozen options. This is the final opportunity and after this no further change can be
done. The Options recorded in the server on the last day will be taken for allotment of seats. You
can take a printout of the options exercised.
Stage 6: Final Allotment of Seats:
The allotments will be processed on the date mentioned in the notification based on merit and category
and will be placed in the web. You have to down- load the allotment order. This is final allotment and
request for change will not be entertained.
Stage 7: Payment of Fees:
Download the challan form for payment of fee or collect it from helpline centre. With downloaded
allotment order you have to remit the fees in one of the branches of Andhra Bank or Indian Bank in the
State and obtain a receipt. However in respect of SC/ST/BC/PH/Minority a candidate whose parental income
is up to one lakh per annum, payment of Tuition fee and Special fee is exempted.
Stage 8: Reporting at College:
With downloaded allotment order fee receipt etc., you have to report at the respective Colleges in
which seat is allotted within the dates mentioned by the authorities. If you fail to report on or before
the date stipulated by the authority the allotment made in favour of you will be treated as cancelled
and you will have no claim further on the allotment.
LIST OF THE NAMES OF THE CO-ORDINATORS OF HELP LINE CENTERS
||GOVT POLYTECHNIC, SRIKAKULAM
||MRAGR GOVT POLYTECHNIC, VIZIANAGARAM
||GOVT POLYTECHNIC, VIZAG
||ANDHRA POLYTECHNIC, KAKINADA
||GMR POLYTECHNIC, RAJAHMUNDRY
||SMVM POLYTECHNIC, TANUKU
||GOVT POLYTECHNIC, VIJAYAWADA
||GOVT POLYTECHNIC-WOMEN, GUJJANAGULLA
||DA GOVT POLYTECHNIC, ONGOLE
||GOVT POLYTECHNIC-WOMEN, DARGAMITTA
||GOVT POLYTECHNIC FOR BOYS, NELLORE
||SV GOVT POLYTECHNIC, TIRUPATI
||GOVT POLYTECHNIC-WOMEN, KADAPA
||GOVT POLYTECHNIC, ANANTAPUR
||ESC GOVT POLYTECHNIC, NANDYAL
||GOVT POLYTECHNIC, MAHABUBNAGAR
||GOVT POLYTECHNIC, NALGONDA
||GOVT POLYTECHNIC, KOTHAGUDEM
||GOVT POLYTECHNIC, WARANGAL
||GOVT POLYTECHNIC, BELLAMPALLY
||GOVT POLYTECHNIC, NIZAMABAD
||GOVT POLYTECHNIC-WOMEN, MEDAK
||GMR GOVT POLYTECHNIC FOR WOMEN
||SV BHAVAN, MASAB TANK, HYD
||QQ GOVT POLYTECHNIC, CHANDULAL BARADARI
||GOVT INST OF PRINTING TECH, E.MARREDPALLY, SEC-BAD
||JN GOVT POLYTECHNIC, RAMANTHAPUR, HYD
||SRI KRISHNA DEVARAYA UNIVERSITY
||SRR & CVR GOVT DEGREE COLLEGE
||YOGI VEMANA UNIVERSITY
||SRI VENKATESWARA UNIVERSITY
||GOVT DEGREE COLLEGE FOR WOMEN
||SR & BGNR GOVT DEGREE COLLEGE
||SRR GOVT DEGREE COLLEGE
||NAGARJUNA GOVT DEGREE COLLEGE
||ANDHRA LOYOLA COLLEGE
||ST.THERESA AUTONOMOUS COLLEGE FOR WOMEN, ELURU
||PGRRCDE, OU, HYDERABAD
||PGRRCDE, OU, HYDERABAD
EAMCET Counselling procedure - 2015
After EAMCET the toughest time for an engineering aspirant comes in the
form of counseling for admission into colleges.Since they have to choose
the course that would stay with them forever, students obviously are
under tremendous pressures.
Authorities, however, make arrangements to ensure that the process is a
smooth affair enabling students to pick course and college without
encountering any problems.
The addition of Kadapa as the 6th centre to the existing centres at
Hyderabad, Vishakapatnam, Guntur, Tirupati and Warangal had helped
students of Rayalaseema region cut down trael expenses and save time.
Counselling would be held simultaneously at all the six centers.
The Department of Technical Education (DTE), which conducts counseling
issues notification in all the major newspapers giving details about
the ranks to be called each day and the certificates to be brought to
the counseling centres various categories.
As per the existing procedure students need to bring their SSC and
Intermediate memoranda of marks, study certificate from 6th class
to Intermeidate, caste cetificte issued by the MRO or RDO , whichever
is applicable and the income certificate. For non-local candidates,
a document certifying 10 years of residence in the State has to be
The rankers invited for the day will first be sent into the waiting hall.
From there, they will be called to the registration counter where the
students will register name, hall ticket number, rank category and time
of reporting and finally affix their signature on the form.
Then they will move to the verification counter where a counselling
officer will check all the original certificates. If the documents
are intact, a sheet will be pinned on the certificates. Students
have to go through a final certification of their documents once again.
A similar procedure will be followed at all the centres in the State.
Candidates will them move to the actual counseling counter.
The counseling officer there will feed the rank and hall-ticket number
into the computer, which will display the seats available in various
courses in all the college for the students to decide. Counselling
officers will also give information about the college, hostel facilities
and the faculty.
The students need to fill in a form giving five options of the courses and
colleges. Based on their choice, the complete information is displayed on
the computer to them. The students need to take the final decision in
consultation with one of the parents allowed to be present at the allotment
The moment candidates write their option, the counseling officer will feed
it into they system that would land in the main server. Options from all
over the State will also land in the main server and the software has been
designed in such a way that the allotment will be done in the sequence
of ranks. The students will be given a chance to verigy all the details
such as the college choosen and course allotted before the allotment
order is cleared.
Once the allotment order is cleared, the students will have to move to
the bank counters of different banks located inside the counseling
centers to pay the prescribed fee. Befor leaving the premises, the
candidates will be given the fee receipt and provisional allotmen t order.
Going by the past experience more than 150 students are allotted seats in
an hour in all the six centers.
Even as the students go through this procedure, they can decide upon their choice
of course and college form the huge screens that display the availability of the
combination of seats, courses and college. The constant update splashed on the
screens help students make up their mind about the stream and college based on
the availability of seats even before they go to the allotment counter.
Candidates need not be apprehensive of lower rank students getting admitted
before the higher ranked students. The software is designed in such a way
that the computer would not accept the allotment if it is not done in the
sequence of ranks. Suppose a 100th ranker in Vishakapatnam moves to the
counseling counter before a 50th ranker in Hyderabad , the computer would
accept the 100th rankers choice only after the 99th rankers choice
The allotment are displayed on the huge secreens giving all details such as
the candidates name , hall-ticket number ,course chosen, category they belong
to and the college preferred. The information splashed simultaneously in all
the counseling centers in the State ensures that no mischief is played while
allotting the seats.
Generally, the general category seats are filled in the first phase
giving chance to every candidate to compete. In the second phase special
category candidates like the children of Armed Personnel (CAP), NCC,
sports and others are called followed by counseling will be held for
the general category again. For details students can look for the
notification in major newspapers.
Local and non-local
There is no reservation for non-locals , as many perceive Non-local students
can only compete for maximum of 15% of seats along with the local candidates.
To put it simply, there cannot be more than 15% of non-local students in any
college even if they get the best ranks. It applies to all three regionsOsmania
University , Andhra University and Sri Venkateshwara University.