AP ward Sachivalayam Jobs Notification 2020
AP Ward Sachivalayam Notification 2020 (Released) – Apply Online Application Link @ wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in & www.manabadi.co.in
AP ward Sachivalayam Jobs 2020 Recruitment:
AP ward Sachivalayam Jobs recruitment notification 2020 for 2146 vacancies has been released. All the candidates interested in ward sachivalayam posts can apply online soon. As per the notification, each village will have one secretariat and per each secretariat 10 posts will be allotted. Recently, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy announced 2146 posts for village supervisors for the empowerment of villages. As per the announcement, the AP ward sachivalayam posts will be in progress soon.
AP ward Sachivalayam Jobs Notification 2020 – Apply Online For 2146 Posts
Andhra Pradesh State Government is all set for the recruitment process of AP ward Sachivalayam posts. Soon, the official notification for AP ward sachivalayam jobs will be available on Andhra Pradesh State official website, aponline.gov.in. Interested candidates can keep visiting the AP Online portal for more information. AP ward Sachivalayam Posts recruitment process will be completed in the coming 2 months, as per the information from the sources. Soon, the AP Government is going to appoint a special panel to recruit the eligible candidates for AP ward Sachivalayam jobs. From 11th January, the ward sachivalayam services will be available for the people.
Andhra Pradesh ward Sachivalayam Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Issue of Notification for Village Secretariats||10th January 2020|
|Online Applications Starts From||11th January 2020|
|Last Date For Online Applications||31st January 2020|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
|Official Websites||wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in, vsws.ap.gov.in|
- AP Village Sachivalayam job Salary Details: Selected persons will get a pay scale
- Educational Qualifications: Applying candidates must have passed Intermediate, Diploma & degree
- AP ward Sachivalayam job Application Form Fee :---
- Number of Vacancies of AP ward Sachivalayam job Vacancies : Nearly 2146
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Tentative vacancies|
|1||Ward Administrative Secretary||105|
|2||Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-2)||371|
|3||Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-2)||513|
|4||Ward Education Secretary||100|
|5||Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary||844|
|6||Ward Welfare & Development Secretary (Grade-2)||213|
|7||Ward Health Secretary|
|8||Ward Revenue Secretary|
|9||Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary|
Services Offered by AP ward Sachivalayam
While applying for the AP ward Sachivalayam Notification 2020, candidates must and should have to submit the below mentioned documents.
- AP ward Sachivalayam will be specially intended for village empowerment, and the daily activities resolving purpose.
- The AP ward Sachivalayam will monitor various works such as Panchayatraj, drinking water, primary education, hospitals, agriculture, women and children welfare, and various other services related to the villages.
- Each ward sachivalayam will have 10 employees, who will be served daily for various government-related works of that ward panchayat.
AP ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020 – Important Details
|Name of Recruitment||AP Village Secretariat Recruitment 2020|
|Conducted by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Job location||Within Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application submission dates||Released|
|Dates for payment of fees||No Fee|
|Interview Date||To be notified|
|Result||To be notified|
|AP Village Secretariat Recruitment 2020 deadline||_____|
How To Apply AP Village Sachivalayam JobsYou can follow the steps while applying online for the AP Village Sachivalayam Jobs
- Interested candidates can visit the official portal of AP State government and check for the notification initially.
- After the notification is available, go through the complete details from the notification.
- Candidates must log in with the AP Government official website and click on apply online.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Attach all the required documents to the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee.
- Finally, check all the details from the application form and click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for further necessaries.
Training for Selected Candidates
Induction training for one week at district or zonal level will be given to impart basic knowledge about the functions to be discharged by Functional Assistants of Village Secretariat. General training will be imparted at PR Training Centres Bapatla /Samarlakota / Kalahasthi and other identified appropriate centres to equip the functionaries with following general skills:
- Official correspondence
- Issues dealt by Village Secretariat / Volunteers and redress the grievances as per the department protocol.
- Computer skills
- Social and Behavioural change & Communication skills;
- Work closely with various functionaries to bring in synergy and ensure effective administration at the Secretariat level.
The line departments will formulate detailed departmental training plans and implement in a phased manner without affecting the field work of the functionaries.
AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020
|S.No||Name Of The Notifications||Download|
|1||Recritment for the Post of Ward Administrative Secretary||Click Here|
|2||Recritment for the Post of Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II)||Click Here|
|3||Recritment for the Post of Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)||Click Here|
|4||Recritment for the Post of Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary||Click Here|
|5||Recritment for the Post of Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)||Click Here|
|6||Recritment for the Post of Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II)||Click Here|
AP Ward Sachivalayam Education Qualifications
|Sl. No.||Designation of the Functionary||Educational Qualification|
|1||Ward Administrative Secretary||Any Graduate|
|2||Ward Amenities Secretary||Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|3||Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary||Any Graduate with Sciences / Engineering|
|4||Ward Education Secretary||Any Graduate|
|5||Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary||Diploma in Urban Planning/Civil Engineering|
|6||Ward Welfare & Development Secretary||Graduate in Social Work/ Sociology/Anthropology|
|7||Ward Energy Secretary||Polytechnic Diploma in Electrical|
|8||Ward Health Secretary||Nursing / Pharma D|
|9||Ward Revenue Secretary||Any Graduate|
|10||Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary||Any Graduate|