AP ward Sachivalayam Jobs Notification 2019
AP ward Sachivalayam Jobs Notification 2019 – Apply Online For 33,501 Posts https://ap.gov.in/ & www.manabadi.co.in
AP ward Sachivalayam Jobs 2019 Recruitment:
AP ward Sachivalayam Jobs recruitment notification 2019 for 33,501 vacancies has been released. All the candidates interested in ward sachivalayam posts can apply online soon. As per the notification, each village will have one secretariat and per each secretariat 10 posts will be allotted. Recently, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy announced 1.60 lakh posts for village supervisors for the empowerment of villages. As per the announcement, the AP ward sachivalayam posts will be in progress soon.
Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recritment
AP ward Sachivalayam Jobs Notification 2019 – Apply Online For 33,501 Posts
Andhra Pradesh State Government is all set for the recruitment process of AP ward Sachivalayam posts. Soon, the official notification for AP ward sachivalayam jobs will be available on Andhra Pradesh State official website, aponline.gov.in. Interested candidates can keep visiting the AP Online portal for more information. AP ward Sachivalayam Posts recruitment process will be completed in the coming 2 months, as per the information from the sources. Soon, the AP Government is going to appoint a special panel to recruit the eligible candidates for AP ward Sachivalayam jobs. From 2nd October, the ward sachivalayam services will be available for the people.
Andhra Pradesh ward Sachivalayam Notification 2019 – Important Dates
|Notification Release date||27-07-2019|
|Last Date to Apply||August 8th|
|Training of Functionaries||16th to 28th Sept 2019|
|Setting up of Secretariat Office with Furniture, Equipments, etc.||20th Sept 2019|
|Allotment of selected candidates to Village Secretariats||30th Sept 2019|
|Commencement of functioning of Village Secretariats||2nd Oct 2019|
- AP Village Sachivalayam job Salary Details: Selected persons will get a pay scale of Rs. 15000/- per month(Tentative)
- Educational Qualifications: Applying candidates must have passed Intermediate, Diploma & degree
- AP ward Sachivalayam job Application Form Fee : Rs.200/-
- Number of Vacancies of AP ward Sachivalayam job Vacancies : Nearly 33,501
|S.No||Designation||Functions||Nodal Department to recruit,train,etc||No.of vacant posts to be filled||No. of new posts Proposed|
|1||Panchayat Secretary||Convenor of Village Secretariat,Tax collection, Sanitation||Panchayat Raj & Rural Development||5417||---|
|2||VRO||Land Administration, Civil Supplies||Revenue||1790||898|
|3||Survey Assistant||Land Survey, Land Administration||Revenue||---||11114|
|4||ANM||Medical & Health||Medical & Health||2200||---|
|5||Veterinary/Fisheries Assistant||Animal Health,Dairy & Fisheries||Animal Husbandry,Dairy Development & Fisheries||---||9800|
|6||Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Asst||Women & Child Welfare,Mahila Police,Counselling.Women Protection||Home||---||11114|
|7||Engineering Assistant||Drinking wate & Sanitation, all engineering works||Panchayat Raj & Rural Development||---||11114|
|8||Energy Assistant||Power Supply & Street lighting,provide service connection and co ordination with DISCOM, Renewable Energy||Energy||4691||838|
|9||Agriculture/Horticulture||Farming service and procurement & Agri Marketing etc||Agriculture/Horticulture/Sericulture||---||9948|
|10||Digital Assistant||Single window system at village secretariat and points man for all gadgets||Panchayat raj & Rural Development||---||11114|
|11||Welfare & Education Assistant||Pensions/SHGs/all welfare programs/Housing & Education||Social Welfare||---||11114|
Services Offered by AP ward Sachivalayam
While applying for the AP ward Sachivalayam Notification 2019, candidates must and should have to submit the below mentioned documents.
- AP ward Sachivalayam will be specially intended for village empowerment, and the daily activities resolving purpose.
- The AP ward Sachivalayam will monitor various works such as Panchayatraj, drinking water, primary education, hospitals, agriculture, women and children welfare, and various other services related to the villages.
- Each ward sachivalayam will have 10 employees, who will be served daily for various government-related works of that ward panchayat.
AP ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 – Important Details
|Name of Recruitment||AP Village Secretariat Recruitment 2019|
|Conducted by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Post name||Village Secretariat|
|Job location||Within Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application submission dates||Released|
|Dates for payment of fees||No Fee|
|Interview Date||To be notified|
|Result||To be notified|
|AP Village Secretariat Recruitment 2019 deadline||Oct 02, 2019|
How To Apply AP Village Sachivalayam JobsYou can follow the steps while applying online for the AP Village Sachivalayam Jobs
- Interested candidates can visit the official portal of AP State government and check for the notification initially.
- After the notification is available, go through the complete details from the notification.
- Candidates must log in with the AP Government official website and click on apply online.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Attach all the required documents to the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee.
- Finally, check all the details from the application form and click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for further necessaries.
Training for Selected Candidates
Induction training for one week at district or zonal level will be given to impart basic knowledge about the functions to be discharged by Functional Assistants of Village Secretariat. General training will be imparted at PR Training Centres Bapatla /Samarlakota / Kalahasthi and other identified appropriate centres to equip the functionaries with following general skills:
- Official correspondence
- Issues dealt by Village Secretariat / Volunteers and redress the grievances as per the department protocol.
- Computer skills
- Social and Behavioural change & Communication skills;
- Work closely with various functionaries to bring in synergy and ensure effective administration at the Secretariat level.
The line departments will formulate detailed departmental training plans and implement in a phased manner without affecting the field work of the functionaries.
Indicative list of Village Secretariats
|S.No||Districts Names||No.of Mandals||No.of Gram Panchayats||Total population of Village secretariat area||No. of teams of functional assistants|