1. Letters from the Krishna University Private Colleges Management Association (KUPMA) Dt.30.07.2020.
2. Emails received from the Principals of affiliated colleges dt. 22.07.2020 to 25.07.2020.
3. No.KRU/EXC001/PG Exams/2019 dt. 03.02.2020
4. No.KRU/UG/EXC005/Exams/ II ,IV & yI Semester /2020 dt.03.02.2020
5. No.KRU/Exams/Notifications/Professional Courses(MBA/MCA)Theory & Practical Exams/2019-20 dt.29.02.2020.
6. No.KRU/Exams/Notifications/ Professional Courses (B.Ed/Spl.B.Ed/B.P.Ed/D.P.Ed) Theory & Practical Exams /2019 Dt.l 1.03.2020
7. No.KRU/Exams/Notifications/Professional Courses(B.Tech)Theory & Practical Exams/2019-20 dt.16.03.2020
8. No.KRU/Exams/Notifications/Professional Courses(B.Pharmacy/Pharm.D) Theory & Practical Exams/2019 dt.18.03.2020
9. No.KRU/Exams/Notifications/Professional Courses(LLB/BA.LLB) Theory & Practical Exams/2019 dt.18.03.2020
10.No.KRU/EXC005/PG & Professional courses theory & practical exams(IV Semester)/2019, dt. 09.07.2020
11.No.KRU/UG Exams/Re-Schedule/Practical Exams/2020 Dt. 09.07.2020
12. No.KRU/EXC006/UG/VI Semester (Theory Examinations)/Re-Schedule/2020 dt. 09.07.2020
13. Vice-Chancellor's note orders dated 30.07.2020
Having considered the subject and references cited above, the Vice-Chancellor has ordered the II.1V&VI Semesters of UG, II & IV Semesters of PG and II, IV, VI, VIII & X semesters of Professional courses theory / practical examinations to postpone indefinitely due to the sporadic spread of COVID-19. The date of examinations will be intimated later.