Applications invited by Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management , Delhi for P.G Diploma courses commencing in the session 2012. The courses offered are Postgraduate Diploma in Management and Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Finance.
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management Eligibility:
- Candidates should be graduate in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates are required to appear in CAT exam.
Selection Procedure :
The selection will be based on CAT score, interview and group discussion.
How to Apply for this:
- Prospectus and form can be downloaded from website www.lbsim.ac.in
- Duly filled application form along with demand draft for Rs.1675 in favour of Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management payable at New Delhi should be submitted to the address: Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Plot No.11/7, Sector-11, Dwarka, New Delhi.
Important Dates :
- Last date for submission of application form is 27.11.2011.
- CAT will be held from 22.10.2011 to 18.11.2011.
For further details and information about eligibility, please visit www.lbsim.ac.in .