TS POLYCET Results 2021
The Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test TS POLYCET Results 2021 is likely to be released by the State Board of Technical Education and Training in Hyderabad On July 28, 2021.On this page, we provide a link to the TS POLYCET 2021 exam results. After the board has released the results, this link will be updated.
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad will conduct “Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)” for the candidates seeking admission in to all Diploma Courses in Engineering /Non Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics /Institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics /Institutions running as 2nd shift in Private Engineering Colleges) in Telangana State for the academic year 2021-21.
TS Polycet Results 2021 are Available Soon.TS Polycet is a state level examination conducted by the State Board of Technical Education & Training,Telangana.
The results will be declared only through online mode.The examination is held once in a year and is done on state level basis. The students who desire to chose a stream of various engineering/non-engineering diploma courses can adopt for this examination. After the students pass this examination, they can take the admissions in government and private Polytechnic colleges.
This article helps you to know more about TS POLYCET 2021 Results, POLYCET 2021 cutoff marks and polycet 2021 counseling.
How to check TS Polycet 2021 Results:
- First of all, Visit the official website www.polycetap.nic.in or click on TS POLYCET Result 2021 in Manabadi.co.in .
- Enter your hall ticket number and Date of Birth.
- Click on submit button.
- Your TS POLYCET 2021 Results will appear on the screen.
- Verify your CEEP-2021 results and take at least two printouts for future reference.
TS Polycet 2021 Cut Off Marks:The Cutoff marks required by different categories to qualify the written examination given below:
|SC/ST||Less than 30%|
|For all other categories||Equal to or more than 30%|
Details Mentioned in TS Polycet ResultThe rank card will be comprised of the following details such as:
Tie-Breaking procedure in TS POLYCET Results:
If two or more candidates scored the same marks in TS POLYCET Entrance exam Result 2021, following rules will be applied in the given sequential order to resolve tie between the candidates:
- Mathematics mark:- First the marks obtained in Mathematics subject are compared. Candidate having higher marks in Mathematics will be given higher rank.
- Physics mark:- If there is still a tie, then their Physics marks in TS POLYCET Entrance Exam will be compared. Candidate with higher marks in Physics attains a higher rank.
- Date of Birth (Age):- If the above two factors does not break the tie, then candidates’ age will be compared. Those senior in age secures higher rank in merit list.
- Percentage of marks:- In case the tie is still not resolved, the candidate who has secured the overall higher percentage of marks in the TS POLYCET test will be considered to have obtained a higher rank, to resolve the tie.
TS Polycet Results 2021:
- The minimum marks for declaring a candidate to have passed in the Entrance examination shall be thirty percent i.e., 36 marks out of 120.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled castes or Scheduled Tribes shall be assigned ranking by obtaining minimum one (01) mark in the entrance test. Such candidates with less than 30% marks in POLYCET-2021 shall be eligible to compete for their category of seats during the admission.
- The marks obtained at the entrance test shall be considered for the purpose of assigning rank, on the basis of which, selection shall be made for admission in to diploma courses.
- The above rules are subject to any amendments that may be issued by the Government from time to time.
- Every care will be taken to avoid errors in the valuation of answer sheets, tabulation of results and ranking of the candidates. Hence, request for revaluation or re-totaling will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- In case of a tie in rank at entrance test, the marks of the following subjects at Entrance Test in the same order as given below shall be considered for resolving the tie.
Date of Birth
- While resolving the tie basing on the Date of birth as entered in the S.S.C. Certificate of the Candidate, candidate born earlier will be deemed to have obtained higher rank (better rank).
- In case the tie is still not resolved, the candidate who has secured higher percentage of marks in the qualifying test will be considered to have obtained a better rank, to resolve the tie.
- The results are likely to be declared within fifteen days from the date of test. Rank Cards will also be dispatched within a week from the date of declaration of results.
- The Candidates can download rank card from www.polycetts.nic.in ( or) www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in or from any help line centers or otherwise can contact coordinator of any helpline center for any further assistance.
TS POLYCET 2021 Counseling:The TS Polycet Counseling will start from June first Week.Counseling and seat allotment procedure is conducting in Online. So the eligible candidates can apply for counseling after the TS POLYCET 2021 results.The candidate will be called for certificate verification and be exercising the web options.After seat allotment, the candidate can download the seat allotment order and report the college.
Documents required for the counseling:
TS Polycet 2021 Admission Procedure:
- The admission schedule (Web Counseling) will be notified after declaration of POLYCET results.
- Candidates are advised to note that admissions into polytechnics for the academic year 2021-2021 shall be made on the basis of Web Counseling.
- Where in candidates can opt for any course at any polytechnic in the order of priority and the allotment shall be made for his/her best preferred choice based on his/her merit and other admission rules in vogue.
- Details of Web counseling and helpline centres will be available on our website http://sbtetap.gov.in after declaration of POLYCET RESULTS.
|S.No||Fee Particulars||Govt Aided Polytecnic Colleges(in Rs.)||Private (in Rs.)|
|2||Course Work Fee||200||-|
|5||Laboratory $ Work Shop Fee||600||-|
|6||Library Non-Refundable Fee||300||-|
|9||Board Recognition Fee||250||250|
|10||Alumini Fee(Only one time at Admission)||100||100|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans 1. The application form has been released from the 2nd March 2021.
Ans 2. The last date for filling the application form will be 17th April 2021.
Ans 3. The application fee for TS POLYCET 2021 will be Rs. 400 for General/OBC and Rs. 250 for SC/ST candidates
Ans 4. No, there will be no age limit criteria to apply for TS POLYCET 2021 examination.
Ans 5. Yes, you are eligible to apply.