TS ECET 2019 Counselling
TS ECET Counselling 2019 for for Diploma Holders and B.Sc(Mathematics) Degree holders Web Counseling Date/Schedule @ www.manabadi.co.in & https://ecet.tsche.ac.in/
TS ECET 2019 Counselling
TS ECET (Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Exam) is the common entrance test for Diploma Holders and B.Sc(Mathematics) Degree holders.
It is conducted and organized by JNT University Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for lateral Entry into B.E./ B.Tech./ B. Pharm. courses offered for the academic year 19-20 in the State of Telangana.
All India Council of Higher Education for technical education is providing the lateral admission through common entrance test into 2nd year regular B.E. / B.Tech. Courses in Both University and private Un-aided professional Institutions (minority & Non-minority).
Details of TS ECET Counselling Fees
- SC/ST category – Rs. 500/-
- OC/BC/Minority – Rs.1000/-
|Online filing of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee||22nd June to 23rd June 2019|
|Certificate Verification||24th to 26th June 2019|
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||24th to 27th June 2019|
|Freezing of options||27th June 2019|
|Allotment of seats||29th June 2019|
|Payment of Tuition Fee and self-reporting by the candidates through website||29th to 4th June 2019|
Document Required for TS ECET Counselling
- TS ECET Rank Card 2019
- TS ECET Admit Card 2019
- 10th Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
- Category Certificate
- Integrated Community Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC/Sports / Minority certificate if applicable.
- Residence certificate in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education. Documents Required by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates
- certificate issued by District Medical Board :Only candidates with 40% and above disability are considered eligible
- certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer Identity card and Discharge book (in case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in case of in service men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- NCC & Sportsginal Certificates issued by competent authorities
- MinoritiesSSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the head master
- Anglo-Indian Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of residence
TS ECET 2019 Counselling Procedure
The first step of TS ECET counselling 2018 is registration. The candidates will be able have to visit the Helpline centres to register themselves and verify their documents. List of help Line centers will be given below.
- Qualified Candidates should visit TS ECET Help Line Centers according to rank wise.
- The rank card has to be given to the officer on duty and then candidates will register themselves for certificate verification.
- pay the counselling fee, the candidates will have to register themselves for counselling of TS ECET 2019.
- The candidates should submit their TS ECET 2018 hall ticket number and rank. Finally, the candidates will have to provide their signature to complete the registration process.
- The candidates will be called in for document verification Rank Wise Branch wise.
- During the verification process of TS ECET 2018 Counselling, the Aadhaar card details of the candidates i.e., fingertprint biometric will be verified with Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
Step2: TS ECET Document Verification
After registration, all of the candidates will have to go through verification of documents. The candidates will have to report for verification Rank Wise called by officer in TS ECEt HLC’s
- The candidates will have to verify their details on the registration cum verification form.
- The concerned authority has to be contacted if there is any discrepancy in the information provided.
- For SC/ST/BC categories, the candidates will have to verify their original caste certificates from the caste verification officer and then report to the certification verification officers.
- General category candidates will have to verify their documents from the certification verification officers.
- After all of the documents are verified, the candidates will have to print out the receipt of the certificates.
- Finally, after confirming the details the candidates will have to collect their option form.
Step3: TS ECET Exercising Web Options
After Completion of Certificate verification. The candidates will have to fill in their preferred colleges and courses in online mode called web options exercising. Candidates can filling options by login with their Registration Details. Students must follow the below given steps to exercising web options.
- Click on “Candidate Registration”
- For registration, the candidates will have to submit their ROC form number, TS ECET 2018 hall ticket number, rank and date of birth.
- The password will be generated after the candidates are successfully registered. The candidates will have to log in by entering their login ID, hall ticket number, password and date of birth.
- Before selecting the preference colleges candidates should make list of preference colleges to exercise option easily.
- From the displayed options, the candidates will have to select their preferred choices of colleges and courses for admissions. The order of preference should be from higher to lower and the candidates will be able to choose as many options as they wish to.
- Candidates should take the offline option entry form and fill their district code, course code and college code according to their preference.
- After all of the options are selected, the candidates will have to logout. A print out of the selection options has to be taken for future reference.
TS ECET Seat Allotment
The admission authority of TS ECET 2018 will be done on the basis of candidate’s merit, category, gender, local area, special reservation category and more. The list of the allotted candidate will be available in online mode which they will be able to access it by logging into their account.
Reporting to Allotted Institutes and Payment of Tuition Fees
Candidates will have to report at their allotted institutes or colleges to confirm their admissions. The Candidates should pay tution Fee at the time of admission. then take your admission number. If the candidates fail to confirm their admission, then their allotted seat will be cancelled.