NEET UG Admit Cards 2020
NEET UG Hall Tickets 2020 https://www.nta.ac.in/ & www.manabadi.co.in
NEET (UG) 2020 Admit Cards Click Here
NEET UG Admit Cards 2020
The Hon'ble Supreme Court also ordered, inter alia, that "We consider that there is good reason for postponement of the examination in question concerning NEET UG-2020 as well as JEE (Main) April 2020 in the request made." It will be conducted Once in a Year in Offline mode. National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the NEET exam. Also the number of testing centers increased from 570 to 660 (for JEE Main) and from 2546 to 3843 (for NEET (UG) 2020). JEE (Main) is composed of Computer Based Test (CBT) and NEET (UG) are tests based on pen paper. .In addition , in the case of JEE (Main), the number of shifts was increased from the previous 8 to 12, and the number of candidates per shift was decreased from the previous 1.32 lakh to 85000 now.
Due to the lack of upbringing, it will be difficult for students to travel from Owned to the respective centers, for example in Telangana the distance from Adilabad to Hyderabad is 280 km and from Komaram Bheem in Asifabad district it is about 400 km. East in AP. Students from West Godavari districts have to appear for the exam in Vijayawada or Guntur, which is a must without traveling more than 100 km. Ravinder, a neet training expert from Vijayawada, suggested that the government should run special buses to the centers if the government does not provide accommodation to candidates in hostels or colleges or schools.
The NEET UG 2020 Exam will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on 13th September 2020. NEET is a national level entrance exam for admission into MBBS/BDS courses provided by most of the medical colleges/universities in India. The exam will be conducted in pen and paper based mode.
NEET 2020 Exam PatternThe NEET (UG) shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology). The duration of paper would be 03 hours from 02.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M.
NEET 2020 Important Dates
|Application Form released||2nd December 2019|
|Submission of application form||31st December 2019 (26 August 2020 Date Extended)|
|NEET (UG) Admit Card||26th August 2020|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||13th September 2020|
|Answer key||3rd& week of September 2020|
|Result announcement||October 2020|
|Counseling date||2nd& week of October 2020|
NEET UG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Persons with Indian origin (PIO) and Foreign Nationals citizen are eligible to apply for NEET (UG).
- Eligibility for 15% All India Quota Seats: Candidates belonging to J&K states are eligible to apply under 15% All India Quotas only on the basis of self-declaration.
- Age limit: Candidates must have completed minimum 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2020. There is no upper age limit to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have completed 12th level or equivalent examination.
- Mandatory Subjects: Students in their 12th level must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology with English as mandatory subject.
- Percentage: Candidates in the 12th level must have secured minimum 50% marks for General categories; 45% marks for PH & 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC category candidates in PCB group.
- Appearing: Candidates are appearing in their qualifying exam or waiting for their result are also eligible for NEET (UG).
NEET 2020 Application Form Details:
- The Application Form will be issued only in online mode.
- Applications will not be accepted in offline mode.
- The application form of NEET 2020 will release on 2nd December 2019.
- The last date to fill the application form will be till 31st July 2020.
- Applicants must download the scanned images of the photograph and original signature of the size of the passport.
- After completing the application form, a confirmation page will be generated. Download it
- Visit the official website of NEET.
- Fill all the necessary details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, and index finger impression in the prescribed format.
- Make the fee payment through Online
- After the fee payment, take the printout of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
NEET 2020 Application Fee:
The application fee payable for different categories is:
- General & OBC Category: Rs.1400/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Transgender Category: Rs.750/-
- Candidates will have to also pay additional charges & GST.
RESERVATION OF SETS & ADMISSION IN MEDICAL/DENTAL COLLEGES:1.An All India merit list and All India Rank of the qualified candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the National Eligibility-cum Entrance Test and candidates shall be admitted to MBBS/BDS courses from the said list only by following the Existing Reservation Polices. 2.All admission to MBBS/BDS courses within the respective categories shall be based solely on marks obtained in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test. 3.All other existing eligibility criteria for admission to Medical/Dental Colleges shall be applicable as per Rules and Policies of the State/UT/Institution/University concerned.
HOW TO Download NEET UG Admit Cards:
- Go to official website of NEET https://ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/welcome.aspx or in www.manabadi.co.in.
- Click on NEET UG 2020 Admit Card download
- Once you click on the link a page to download your Admit Card will open.
- Enter the Application Number and date of birth
- Click on Submit.
- You can even download your Admit Card from www.manabadi.co.in
NEET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: NEET 2020 exam will be conducted through offline (pen-paper based) mode.
- Questions Type: Question paper will contain objective type of questions.
- Medium: The question paper will be available in English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Oriya, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu and Kannada Languages.
- No of questions: There will be total 180 questions in the paper.
- Total Marks: The paper will be total of 720 marks.
- Duration: NEET exam duration is 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will award 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- NTA will provide All India Rank. Result will be given to DGHS, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India to provide the same to admitting authorities.
- Concerned admitting authorities will invite applications for counseling and merit list shall be drawn based on All India Rank by the admitting authorities subject to their applicable rules.