AP Grama Sachivalayam Halltickets 2019
AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs Halltickets 2019 – Apply Online For 95,000 Posts https://ap.gov.in/ & www.manabadi.co.in
AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs 2019 Recruitment:
AP Grama Sachivalayam Halltickets Available Now
The Andhra Pradesh state government has recently released the official notification for Gram Sachivalayam for different posts. It includes vacancy for Panchayat Secretary, VRO, MPEO, Women Police, Live Stock Assistant, and ANM posts. The vacancies have been announced to fill up a large number of positions in the AP Gram Sachivalayam. The government has announced nearly 126728 jobs. Hall Ticket related updates are given below.
The AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019 will be available for the applicants online and they can download it before the examination i.e 28 August 2019 (As per notification, hall ticket will release 3 days before exam). The examination of AP Grama Sachivalayam will be conducted to recruit the eligible candidate on vacant posts available in various districts of Andhra Pradesh on 1st, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th & 8th September 2019.
Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recritment & Syllabus pdf
AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs Notification 2019 – Apply Online For 1.6 Lakh Posts
Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2019 – Important Dates
|Notification Release date||19th July to 22nd July 2019|
|Recruitment of functionaries and issue of appointment letters||23nd July to 15th Sept 2019|
|Training of Functionaries||16th to 28th Sept 2019|
|Setting up of Secretariat Office with Furniture, Equipments, etc.||20th Sept 2019|
|Allotment of selected candidates to Village Secretariats||30th Sept 2019|
|Commencement of functioning of Village Secretariats||2nd Oct 2019|
- AP Village Sachivalayam job Salary Details: Selected persons will get a pay scale of Rs. 15000/- per month(Tentative)
- Educational Qualifications: Applying candidates must have passed 10th/ Intermediate or degree.
- AP Grama Sachivalayam job Application Form Fee :Rs.200/-
- Number of Vacancies of AP grama Sachivalayam job Vacancies : Nearly 95000
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Tentative vacancies|
|1||Panchayat Secretary Gr-Vపంచాయతి గ్రామ సచివాలయ కార్యదర్శి||7040|
|2||Village Revenue Officer (Gr. II)వీఆర్వో||710|
|3||ANMs (Gr. III)ఎఎన్ఎం||9754|
|4||Animal Husbandry Assistant||9886|
|5||Village Fisheries Assistantఫిషరీస్ అసిస్టెంట్||794|
|6||Village Horticulture Assistantహార్టికల్చర్ అసిస్టెంట్||4000|
|7||Village Agriculture Assistant (Gr. II)అగ్రికల్చర్ అసిస్టెంట్||6714|
|8||Village Sericulture Assistant||400|
|9||Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistantమహిళా పోలీసు||11158|
|10||Engineering Assistant (Gr. II)ఇంజనీరింగ్ అసిస్టెంట్||11158|
|11||Panchayat Secretary (Gr-VI) Digital Assistantడిజిటల్ అసిస్టెంట్||11158|
|12||Village Surveyor (Gr III)సర్వే అసిస్టెంట్||11158|
|13||Welfare and Education Assistantవెల్పేర్ అసిస్టెంట్||11158|
Posts Under Category-IDate of Examination 1.9.2019 Forenoon
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)
- Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant / Ward Women & Weaker SectionsProtection Secretary (Female)
- Welfare & Education Assistant
- Ward Administrative Secretary
Posts Under Category-IIDate of Examination 1.9.2019 Afternoon
- Engineering Assistant (Grade-II)
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II)
- Welfare & Education Assistant
- Ward Administrative Secretary
Group - A (Common Examination with preference)
Group - B (Common Examination)
Posts Under Category-III (Separate Exam For Each Post)
Date of Examination 1.9.2019 Afternoon
- Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II)
- Village Horticulture Assistant
- Village Fisheries Assistant
- Village Sericulture Assistant
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant
- Animal Husbandry Assistant
- ANM/Ward Health Secretary (Grade-III) (Female) Date of Examination 8.9.2019 Forenoon
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)
- Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II) Date of Examination 8.9.2019 Afternoon
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary (Grade-II)
Services Offered by AP Grama Sachivalayam
While applying for the AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2019, candidates must and should have to submit the below mentioned documents.
- AP Grama Sachivalayam will be specially intended for village empowerment, and the daily activities resolving purpose.
- The AP Grama Sachivalayam will monitor various works such as Panchayatraj, drinking water, primary education, hospitals, agriculture, women and children welfare, and various other services related to the villages.
- Each grama sachivalayam will have 10 employees, who will be served daily for various government-related works of that grama panchayat.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 – Important Details
|Name of Recruitment||AP Village Secretariat Recruitment 2019|
|Conducted by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Post name||Village Secretariat|
|Job location||Within Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application submission dates||Released|
|Dates for payment of fees||Application Fee :200/-, Exam Fee 200/-|
|Exam Date||1st,8th,9th Sep|
|Result||To be notified|
|AP Village Secretariat Recruitment 2019 deadline||Oct 02, 2019|
How To Apply AP Village Sachivalayam JobsYou can follow the steps while applying online for the AP Village Sachivalayam Jobs
- Visit the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam OR login to Manabadi.co.in we will re direct to hall tickets page
- click on “AP Grama Sachivalayam Halltickets 2019″ tab
- Now click on the link and a new page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your “OPTR Details” and Password.
- Now click on the “Submit” button.
- Your Hall ticket will display on the screen
- Now download it and take its print out for further reference
Details On AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019
- Name of the Student
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Date of Examination.
- Reporting Time.
- Name of the Exam and code
- Enrollment Number.
- Important Instructions.
- Father Name.
- Test Centre.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender(Male/ Female).
- Invigilator’s Signature.
- Candidate’s Signature.
- Candidates Category (SC/ ST/ OC/ Others)
Training for Selected Candidates
Induction training for one week at district or zonal level will be given to impart basic knowledge about the functions to be discharged by Functional Assistants of Village Secretariat. General training will be imparted at PR Training Centres Bapatla /Samarlakota / Kalahasthi and other identified appropriate centres to equip the functionaries with following general skills:
- Official correspondence
- Issues dealt by Village Secretariat / Volunteers and redress the grievances as per the department protocol.
- Computer skills
- Social and Behavioural change & Communication skills;
- Work closely with various functionaries to bring in synergy and ensure effective administration at the Secretariat level.
The line departments will formulate detailed departmental training plans and implement in a phased manner without affecting the field work of the functionaries.
Indicative list of Village Secretariats
|S.No||Districts Names||No.of Mandals||No.of Gram Panchayats||Total population of Village secretariat area||No. of teams of functional assistants|