AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Dates 2020
AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Dates 2020 - Download Post Wise from wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in, gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in & www.manabadi.co.in
AP Grama Ward Sachivalayam Exam Dates 2020:
The officials of the Government of Andhra Pradesh conducted the AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment exam from 20th September 2020. The exam was conducted to recruit 16207 candidates for various posts, such as Panchayat Secretary, VRO, ANM, Women Police Attendant, Electrical Assistant, Engineer Assistant, Welfare Assistant & other Posts etc. Now, the AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam will be conducted on 20th September 2020.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Various Posts 2020 Call Letter Available Soon
AP Grama Sachvalayam Various Posts 2020 Exam Results Available Soon
Before getting into the details of AP Grama Ward Sachivalayam Dates, let's look at the important dates:
|AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam||20th September 2020|
|AP Grama Provisional Answer Key||Available Soon|
|AP Grama Final Answer Key||Available Soon|
|AP Grama Result||Available Soon|
How To Check AP Grama Ward Sachivalayam Exam Dates 2020
The government has taken a decision as a result of the meeting to conduct the Village and Ward Secretariat posts exams from September 20th. Examinations will be conducted on weekdays at the village, the Ward Secretariat. Around 10 lakh candidates are expected to appear for the exams. Also, it is estimated that the first day will take the exams up to 4.5 lakh people. About 3,000 to 5,000 test centers will be set up for the exams.
The ministers have stated to focus on filling the assistant posts for animal husbandry. The Government of the AP has recently entered into an agreement with almarai Business. The Government has requested that the evaluation process be made more transparent. A video conference with the ministers, higher officials about the Village Secretariat exams, was scheduled on the coming Monday.
Qualifying Marks for AP Grama SAchivalayam Jobs
There will be a minimum required marks or cut-off marks to qualify AP Govt Jobs. The minimum marks will be fixed and announced for all categories on the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam. Candidates have to score equal to or greater than the minimum marks to qualify in the examination.1. For General Category: 40% (60 Marks)
2. For OBC Category: 35% (52.5 Marks)
3. For SCs, STs and PHs Category: 30% (45 Marks)
- AP Village Sachivalayam job Salary Details: Selected persons will get a pay scale of Rs. 15000/- per month(Tentative)
- Educational Qualifications: Applying candidates must have passed 10th/ Intermediate or degree.
- AP Grama Sachivalayam job Application Form Fee :Rs.200/-
- Number of Vacancies of AP grama ward Sachivalayam job Vacancies : 16207
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Tentative vacancies|
|1||Panchayat Secretary Gr-Vపంచాయతి గ్రామ సచివాలయ కార్యదర్శి||-----|
|2||Village Revenue Officer (Gr. II)వీఆర్వో||-----|
|3||ANMs (Gr. III)ఎఎన్ఎం||-----|
|4||Engineering Assistant (Gr. II)ఇంజనీరింగ్ అసిస్టెంట్||-----|
|5||Panchayat Secretary (Gr-VI) Digital Assistantడిజిటల్ అసిస్టెంట్||-----|
|6||Women Police Attendant||-----|
Services Offered by AP Grama Sachivalayam
While applying for the AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2020, candidates must and should have to submit the below mentioned documents.
- AP Grama Sachivalayam will be specially intended for village empowerment, and the daily activities resolving purpose.
- The AP Grama Sachivalayam will monitor various works such as Panchayatraj, drinking water, primary education, hospitals, agriculture, women and children welfare, and various other services related to the villages.
- Each grama sachivalayam will have 10 employees, who will be served daily for various government-related works of that grama panchayat.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020 - Important Details
|Name of Recruitment||AP Village Secretariat Recruitment 2020|
|Conducted by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Post name||Panchayat Secretariat|
|Job location||Within Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application submission dates||Released|
|Dates for payment of fees||Application Fee :200/-, Exam Fee 200/-|
|Exam Date||20th Sep|
|Result||To be notified|
|AP Village Secretariat Recruitment 2020 deadline||Available Soon|
Training for Selected Candidates
Induction training for one week at district or zonal level will be given to impart basic knowledge about the functions to be discharged by Functional Assistants of Village Secretariat. General training will be imparted at PR Training Centres Bapatla /Samarlakota / Kalahasthi and other identified appropriate centres to equip the functionaries with following general skills:
- Official correspondence
- Issues dealt by Village Secretariat / Volunteers and redress the grievances as per the department protocol.
- Computer skills
- Social and Behavioural change & Communication skills;
- Work closely with various functionaries to bring in synergy and ensure effective administration at the Secretariat level.
The line departments will formulate detailed departmental training plans and implement in a phased manner without affecting the field work of the functionaries.