NEET Results 2020
NEET Results 2020 https://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/Welcome.aspx & www.manabadi.co.in
NEET PG 2020 Result, Score Card Download:
NEET PG 2020 Result, Score Card Download: National Board of Examinations (NBE) has conducted the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET PG Exam 2020 on 5th January. Lakhs of aspirants who are aspiring the get admission in various Postgraduate Degree medical courses. The written test for NEET PG 2020 has conducted in many examination centers across the nation. Aspirants competed for the NEET PG 2020 Entrance test and waiting for the result can visit the official website, nbe.edu.in. The NBE has recently announced the NEET PG Result date 2020, as per the announcement, the NEET PG Result 2020 will be announced on 31st January 2020 and the scorecards will be available to download from 6th February 2020. Hence the competitors can get ready to check the NEET PG Result, rank, cutoff marks, merit list, percentile, scorecard, rank card, merit list, all India rank, and other major info. Competitors can check the details of Where to check the NEET PG 2020 result? What is the NEET PG Result date? When will be NEET PG Scorecard 2020 released? And other details from this article.
NEET UG Result 2020
NEET (UG) Results 2020Click Here
NTA NEET UG 2020 Final Answer KeyClick Here
NEET 2020 Result will be declared today. In the official notification for Medical entrance test, NTA has confirmed that the NEET Result 2020 will be declared on Wednesday i.e. on 5th June 2020 after 6 PM.
Being a national level entrance exam that is conducted by NTA, the NEET 2020 Result will be published online only on the official website of the exam i.e. ntaneet.nic.in. Students are advised to check the result only on official website. As per the NEET 2020 Exam Analysis, the NEET UG Cutoff is expected to be around 510 marks for General Category Students, 490 for OBC Category Students.
NTA recently released the NEET 219 answer key and the candidates were given the time until June 1, 2020, to raise objections if any. According to data, close to 15,19,375 candidates registered for NEET 2020 of which 14,10,754 students appeared for the examination across the different states and centres in the country.
NEET Results 2020:NEET 2020 Result will be released by NTA (Central Board of Secondary Education) update Soon . NTA conducts National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). It is a national level entrance test organizes for admission into MBBS and BDS courses. These courses offered by various government and private colleges of India. NEET 2020 score card will be provided through online modefrom 5th June 2020 in official website and Manabadi.co.in. Here, we are providing the complete information about NEET Result 2020 including merit list,declaration of results, counseling, etc.
|NEET exam||5th May 2019|
|Answer key release||2nd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of result||5th June 2019|
|NEET counselling starts||12th June 2019|
|Display of OMR Sheet||The date will be announced soon|
|Display of Answer Key||The date will be announced soon|
|Declaration of Result||05th June, 2019 (Tuesday)|
How to Check the ResultCandidates have to follow the given steps to get the result:
- Open the official portal. (Link will be given above) or manabadi.co.in
- Click on the link "NEET results 2019".
- The result page will be opened in new window.
- Enter your roll number, date of birth & verification code.
- Click on the "Submit" button.
- Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take the print copy of the result for further reference.
Eligibility Criteria:The Central Board of Secondary Education will prepare an All India Merit List of successful candidates of NEET (UG) – 2019 on the basis of the eligibility criteria provided by the Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India as given in Graduate Medical Education Regulations-1997 issued under Indian Medical Council Act-1956 and BDS Course Regulations, 2007 issued under the Dentists Act, 1948. The eligibility criteria are as follows: (a) In order to be eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses for a particular academic year, it shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain minimum of marks at 50th percentile in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test to MBBS/BDS Courses held for the said academic year.
THE INTER-SE-MERIT OF CANDIDATES FOR TIE-BREAKING:
In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the NEET (UG) - 2019, the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined in order of preference as follows:
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Biology (Botany & Zoology) in the Test.
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Chemistry in the Test.
- Candidates with less number of attempted wrong answers in all the subjects in the Test.
- Candidates older in age to be preferred.
MERIT LIST FOR COUNSELLING UNDER 15% ALL INDIA QUOTASThe merit list of the eligible and successful candidates who have opted for 15% All India quota seats will be prepared by the NTA on the basis of score obtained in the NEET (UG) - 2019. The list of successful candidates shall be forwarded to the Directorate General of Health Services (Medical Examination Cell), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India for the purpose of allotment of seats by Online Counselling to 15% All India Quota Seats.
MERIT LIST FOR SEATS OTHER THAN 15% ALL INDIA QUOTA
- NTA will provide All India Rank. Result will be given to the DGHS, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt of India to provide the same to the Admitting Authorities.
- Admitting Authorities will invite applications for Counselling and merit list shall be drawn based on All India Rank by the Admitting Authorities subject to their applicable rules.
- The admitting/counselling authorities will draw merit list of the candidates in the respective categories declared by the candidates at the time of applying for admission/counselling based on State rules.
Download NEET 2019 OMR Sheets:
- The NTA will display the images of OMR Answer Sheets and Responses graded by the Machine of all the candidates on the website www.cbseneet.nic.in. For exact date of display the images of OMR Answer Sheets and Responses, candidates may remain in touch with website.
- Candidates will be given an opportunity to submit representation against the OMR grading on payment of non refundable processing fee of Rs.1000/- per response challenged.
- Representations made by the candidates against the OMR grading will be verified by the NTA from the actual record and the same will be updated in the data, if challenge is found correct. However, no intimation in this regard will be sent to individual candidate.
NEET 2019 ANSWER KEY:
- The NTA will display Answer Key of the questions giving opportunity to the candidates to challenge in case of any doubt in the answer on the website www.cbseneet.nic.in
- Candidates will be given an opportunity to make online challenge against the Answer Key on payment of non refundable processing fee of Rs.1000/- per answer challenged.
- Challenges made by the candidates will be verified by the NTA with the help of its subject experts. If found correct, the answer key will be revised accordingly. Based on the revised Answer Key, result will be prepared and declared.
- No individual candidate will be informed about the acceptance/non-acceptance of his/her challenge.
- The key finalized after the challenge will be final
NEET 2019 Results:
- The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the NEET(UG)-2019, evaluate the Answer Sheets and the result will be hosted on website www.cbseneet.nic.in. The NTA will prepare the merit list as per the directives of, DGHS, MCI and DCI.
- No category wise result sheet will be prepared. As soon as the result is ready, NTA will host the results on the website and thereafter candidates may download the Result Sheets.
- All Candidates appearing in NEET(UG)-2019 must remain in touch with the websites of NTA, MOHFW, Medical Counselling Committee (www.mcc.nic.in) and Participating States/Universities/ Institutions till conclusion of final round of Counselling.
Important Points to remember for Re checking/Re valuation of Answer Sheets:
- The machine - gradable Answer Sheets are evaluated with extreme care and are repeatedly scrutinised.
- There is no provision for re-checking/re-evaluation of the answer sheets. This is because of the following reasons: (i) The candidates have been given an opportunity to make the representation on the OMR gradation of their OMR sheets and also given an opportunity to challenge the answer in case of any doubt.(ii) The OMRs are machine gradable which are being evaluated through specific software impartial to all.
- No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.