Telangana SSC Time Table 2020 Manabadi
TS SSC Time Table 2020 TS 10th class time table . Download SSC 2020 time table available from https://www.bsetelangana.org/ & www.manabadi.co.in
updated time: 04-12-2019 @ 10:54 AM Leave a comment:
Telangana SSC (10th Class) Time Table 2020:
The office of the Director of Government Examinations of Telangana state has announced the TS 10th class time table 2020.The exams are set to be held in the month of March. These exams will start from March 19, 2020 and end on April 6, 2020 and be conducted between 09:30 PM to 12:15 PM/12:45 PM.
The ministry gave the details about the exam and date sheet in an official press release. While the class 10 exams for SSC students will end by April 01 2020, for OSSC candidates, the last exam will be conducted on April 4, 2020The director of the government examinations made it clear that the exams will be conducted strictly as per the released timetable even if the government declared a public holiday or general holiday.All the academic course subjects/papers will be common for both SSC and OSSC course candidates.
TS Board 10th Class Exam 2020 Schedule:Candidates should download the time table of class 10th in the second week of December 2019. The Exam schedule will be released through online mode. The TS Board exam will be started from third week of March & ends on First week of April 2020.
|March 19, 2020||9: 30 AM to 12: 15 PM||First Language Paper 1- (Group A) First Language Paper 1 (Composite Course|
|9: 30 AM to 12: 45 PM|
|March 20, 2020||9: 30 AM to 12: 15 PM||First Language Paper 2 (Group A) First Language Paper 2 (Composite Course)|
|9: 30 AM to 10: 45 PM|
|March 21, 2020||9: 30 AM to 12: 45 PM||Second Language|
|March 23, 2020||9: 30 AM to 12: 15 PM||English Paper 1|
|March 24, 2020||9: 30 AM to 12: 15 PM||English Paper 2|
|March 26, 2020||9: 30 AM to 12: 15 PM||Mathematics Paper 1|
|March 27, 2020||9: 30 AM to 12: 15 PM||Mathematics Paper 2|
|March 28, 2020||9: 30 AM to 12: 15 PM||General Science Paper 1|
|March 30, 2020||9: 30 AM to 12: 15 PM||General Science Paper 2|
|March 31, 2020||9: 30 AM to 12: 15 PM||Social Science Paper 1|
|April 1, 2020||9: 30 AM to 12: 15 PM||Social Science Paper 2|
|April 3, 2020||9: 30 AM to 12: 15 PM||OSSC Main Language Paper 1 (Sanskrit and Arabic)|
|April 4, 2020||9: 30 AM to 12: 15 PM||OSSC Main Language Paper 2 (Sanskrit and Arabic)|
|April 6, 2020||9: 30 AM to 11: 30 AM||SSC Vocational Course (Theory)|
TS 10th class Time Table and Hall Tickets 2020:
|TS 10th class Time Table 2020||Board of Secondary Education Telanaga Details|
|Name of the Board||BSE Telangana|
|Exam Time Table Released Date||1st week of December 2019|
|Exam Hall Ticket Releasing Date||2nd week of Feb 2020|
|Results Releasing date||2nd week of April 2020|
|Mode of TS 10TH Date Sheet||Online|
How to Download TS 10th class Time Table 2020:SSC Students should follow the given steps to get TS 10 class Time Table are as follows:
- Open Manabadi.co.in website link for Exam Schedule. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on given link.
- You will be redirected to the TS SSC Time Table 2020.
- Check the Exam Schedule properly.
- Download it or take a printout copy of it for future reference.
- Candidates are informed to keep a hard copy and soft copy of the Time table for further use.
Important Points to Remember:
- The Objective papers(Part-B) in all the subjects have to be answered in the last half-an-hour only.
- All the academic course subjects/papers are common for both SSC academic course and OSSC Course candidates
- SSC Public examinations march 2020 will be conducted strictly as per the above time table even if the Govt. declares public holidays or general holiday in respect of any dates mentioned above.
- The performance of the candidates who answered wrong combination of question paper will be cancelled. Hence the candidates are instructed to demand and answer right combination question paper only
- The performance of the candidate in the examination will be cancelled, If the candidate appears in the Examination centre other than the Originally alloted by the Board