Telangana Inter Revaluation 2020, TS Inter 2020 Recounting Procedure, Fee Details
Telangana Inter Revaluation 2020, TS Inter Revaluation 2020 Apply Online (Fee,Dates,Last Date) @ bie.telangana.gov.in & www.manabadi.co.in
TS Inter Revaluation / Recounting 2020TS Inter Board 2020 Revaluation Results Click Here
Telangana Board of Intermediate released a press note about the progress of Re Verification and Re-Counting Results. Board Officials says the RV/RC process is well in track to complete and declare results in the month of July and the entire re-verification of scripts is done by the examiners/lecturers in the 12 spot valuation camps across the state at the field level.
This is in compliance with the report of three member committee and students, public is assured that the Board has taken all possible measures to declare error-free results within the time limit specified by the government.
TS Inter Recounting Fee Last Date Extended to 30-06-2020 No Changes in Reverification & Re Counting Dates
Telangana State Government ordered free re verification and recounting of answer sheets of all students who failed in this year’s Intermediate examinations. The Chief Minister’s order will directly help 1.92 lakh students who failed in these examinations. He also instructed the officers to evolve a strategy for smooth conduct of examinations and evaluation without any problems for future.
In the case of students who have passed the examination but still want recounting or re verification of their answer sheets, it will be done on payment of the fee as per prevailing norms and regulations
Telangana Intermediate Board has announced the Intermediate 1st year and 2nd Year Results on 18th June 2020. After the declaration of TS Inter 1st Year and 2nd Year, the board has issued a notification about the revaluation, Re Verification of the answer sheet of Intermediate 1st Year and 2nd Year.
The students who are not satisfied with their marks and want to apply for one of the processes can now apply for it. TS Intermediate 1st Year and 2nd Year in its notice has said that the students need to fill online application form from the official website of Intermediate Board and pay the requisite fee. In this post we have provided the full procedure Scrutiny after filling the form TS BIE Intermediate 1st Year and 2nd Year will re total the marks and announce the result in July.
In this article we are providing the details of how to apply for re counting and re verification process, fee details and Supplementary time table and other details.
TS Inter RV/RC Important Dates :
|TS Board Intermediate FEE Dates 2020||Important Dates|
|Commencement of the Online Application Form||June, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||June 30, 2020|
|The Last Date to pay the Application Fee||June 2020|
|Declaration of the Result||To be announced|
TS Inter Revaluation Fee Details :
- For Re Counting : Rs.100/-(for each Subject)
- For Re Verification : Rs.600/- (For Each Subject)
TS Inter Revaluation & Recounting Go to this Url https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/studentServices.do
STEP - 1 Fee Payment and Online Application Form Filling Flowchart
STEP - 2 Reverification of Valued Answer Script IPE March 2020
STEP - 3 Enter Your Hall Ticket Number Click Get Data
STEP - 4 Select the Subjects for Which you want to Apply
STEP - 5 Check all the filled in details once and Click on submet
Re Counting & Re Verification Process:
For 1st & 2nd Year candidates there is a provision for Recounting and supply of scanned copy-cum-Re verification of valued answer scripts.
How to Apply for Inter 1st Year Improvement:
The mark sheets will be released by the Telangana Board once the TS Inter 1st and 2nd-year result 2020 is declared
An official Notification released from Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) told that the results date has not been finalized yet. The official, however, confirmed that the TS Inter results will be released soon and the Intermediate result date will be intimated one day before the actual announcement.
How To Apply For Re Counting & Re Verification:
- Login to TS Inter Board Official Website www.bie.telangana.gov.in or we provided the direct link inthis article
- Click on that link it will redirected to the official page
- In that page you can find the “Student Services” Tab
- Click on that, it will re direct to the payment Page
- In that Enter your Hall Ticket Number
- Student Details will display on that Page
- Check the details correct or not
- Choose which subject you want to apply for re counting or Re Verification
- Submit Your Details and Pay the Fee
- Take a Print Out for Future Reference.
- Students first enter the correct hall ticket number, if students enters more numbers it will not show the results
- All the students came at a time to see the results from that time the page will load slowly or it shows server error
- Manabadi.co.in hosted in top level servers, so the students will check results without hesitate.
- After enter the hall ticket , if results not showing means the browser is having problems communicating with the results server , on that time student try to refresh the page then the results will show on the screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans 1. Visit the official website of Telangana State board by copy-pasting this URL: tsbie.cgg.gov.in. Click the "Recounting of Marks / Reverification IPE March 2020" section present on the homepage. Fill up the details to complete the revaluation form and pay the required fee through online mode.
Ans 2. Click the "Recounting of Marks / Reverification IPE March 2020" section present on the homepage. Fill up the details to complete the revaluation form and pay the required fee through online mode. Submit the evaluation form and then save it for future reference.