AP Inter re counting Results 2019
AP inter recounting results, manabadi AP Inter re evaluation results 2019. Download Inter 2019 2nd year results available from bieap.gov.in & www.manabadi.co.in
ap inter re counting & Re valuation results
AP Board of Intermediate to announce the 1 and 2 years inter revaluation, recounting results on Tuesday (7 May).
The results will be made available from today on the official website of the board - bieap.gov.in and Manabadi.co.in website . AP Inter board secretary B Udaya Lakshmi, IAS, said the mobile notification of the results will also be sending to the candidates who have opted for revaluation, recounting process.
She said the scanning copy of the answers sheets will be made available on the website after a week of the results. AP Intermediate 1 and 2-year results were declared on 12 April. In which first-year passing percentage was 60% and the second year 72 percent, where girls gained the upper hand when compared to boys.
For inter 1 and 2-year advance supplementary examinations will be conducted from 14 to 22 May. The timing of first-year exams will be from 9 am to 12 pm, for second-year students from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm the exams will be conducted.
Candidates can get their AP Board Inter Revaluation Result 2019; once officially released. Those students who doesn’t satisfy with their marks they have applied recheck/retotal form. Probably the AP Board will releases every year the BIEAP Inter Reval Result 2019 in the mid of May Month for each stream Arts, commerce, science. All the important date of examination has been released by the board.
|Exam Conducting Authority||Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of Exam||Intermediate (1st & 2nd year) Exam|
|BIEAP Intermediate Reval Result announcement Date||07 May Month|
|AP Intermediate Revaluation Form Last Date||22nd April Month|
|AP Intermediate annual Exam Result Date||7th April 2019|
|Result Portal||www.manabadi.co.in & https://apbie.apcfss.in/|
AP Intermediate Grading System:There will be no change in the grading System for Inter first year. He said that there will be seven grades for inter first year.
A1 grade 91-100 (10 grade points),
A2 grade 81-90
B1 grade 71-80
B2 grade 61-70
C1 grade 51-60
C2 grade 41-50
D1 grade 35-40
HRD Minister said that students and parents do not have to worry about grading system. The decision was taken by the minister's after discussed with inter board secretary B. Udayalakshmi and other officials.
Important Points to remember:
- Most of the websites try to build wrong information that they are providing results on name of Manabadi. We suggest our viewers to go to manabadi.co.in or www.manabadi.com sites directly and check for AP Inter 2nd year Results 2019.
- If you won’t find the results on the website or if the website is not opening, keep refreshing the page by pressing F5 button on your key board. Manabadi site will get open.
- The average connectivity time for every user for AP Inter mediate Results 2017 are 8 seconds.
- Once the Inter Results 2019 link is opened, after entering the Hall ticket you will get your result before your Press Enter or Submit. However, it is essential some times to click on submit or Press Enter button.
- Most importantly don’t block your images in the browser. Manabadi site will not load fastly or completely. So we suggest don’t use any plugins or images blocking tools especially on Inter Second year Results 2019. More tips are available in this page. Keep connected to this page regularly for latest updates on Inter 2nd Year results 2019
- Students first enter the correct hall ticket number, if students enters more numbers it will not show the results
- All the students came at a time to see the results from that time the page will load slowly or it shows server error
- Manabadi.co.in hosted in top level servers, so the students will check results without hesitate.
- After enter the hall ticket , if results not showing means the browser is having problems communicating with the results server , on that time student try to refresh the page then the results will show on the screen.
AP Intermediate Grading System:
The AP Board allotted grade to students behalf on their scored marks in their Mark Sheet from range A1 to D1. The Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Education board has started the grading system to control suicide activity of students after seen marks. Those students who will get high marks they got A1 grade. If is divided on behalf of marks obtained by the students.
|Total Marks||Grade Awarded|
How To Check AP Inter Revaluation Result 2019 Online
Students now follow the given below procedure to check out your results.
- Students first open official Website of Andhra Board Intermediate Board; also use direct link to get your revaluation result bieap.
- On home Page click on Intermediate 1st & 2nd year Revaluation Result link.
- Enter here your Roll Number and date of birth.
- Finally press the Submit button.
- You Intermediate Rechecking Result will appear on your screen.
- Take Print out for further use