GATE 2020 Admit Card
GATE 2020 Admit Card - Download From GOAPS Login at gate.iitm.ac.in & www.manabadi.co.in
GATE 2020 Admit CardIndian Institute of Technology, Madras (IIT Madras) is going to release the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2020 Admit Card today i.e., January 4, 2020.
The Adimt Card will be released on GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) website (https://appsgate.iitm.ac.in/) for printing on Friday.
GATE is a national level engineering entrance examination conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and seven IITs.
The GATE 2020 Admit Card can only be downloaded from the GOAPS website from January 4, 2020. Candidates should note that the Admit Cards will not be sent by post or as e-mail.
The candidate are suggested to appear at the GATE Examination Centre on the date and time specified in the Admit Card.
Candidates must bring a print-out of the downloaded Admit Card to the Examination for the verification along with the original and valid photo Identity Document like Passport, PAN card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, College ID, Employee ID and Driving License — issued by the competent authority.
For International candidates, only a valid Passport/Government issued ID/College ID/Employee ID will be accepted as the recognized identification.
The Admit Card is valid if and only if the candidate's photograph and signature images are clear and legible. The photograph on the Admit Card and that in the valid photo identity document should match with the appearance of the candidate on the day of examination.
How to Download GATE Admit Card?
After registering successfully online, GATE 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket will be issued by IIT Madras at GOAPS (GATE Online Application Processing System). All applicants can follow these steps to download their admit card:
Forgot GATE Password?
The steps to retrieve these credentials are quite simple. Mentioned below are the steps to obtain the lost particulars.
Details Mentioned on GATE Admit Card
This has immense importance as admit card is the key to the door of GATE 2020 and since various details about you and the exam are printed in it, the candidate must make sure that the personal details are true and correct. Below points, gives the brief about every field present in the admit card and which must be checked by the candidate, so that there is no issue in the future:
Instructions for GATE Admit Card
There are certain things that candidates need to keep in mind. Such instructions are printed on the back of GATE Admit Card. Read them below:
Documents Required with GATE Admit Card
At the exam hall, candidates are required to carry certain documents with them, to prove their eligibility. Aspirants who fail to produce the original valid ID won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall. List of documents required to be carried to GATE Exam Centers are given below:
Often, candidates find discrepancies in their admit card. In such a case, it must be reported to the concerned authority immediately. GATE Authority holds no responsibility to inform the candidates. Hence, it is advised to the candidates to double check all the information before submitting the form. Make sure there is no gap in the below-mentioned factors:
Instructions on GATE Admit Card
- It must be presented for verification along with one original and valid photo identification proof.
- The admit card is valid only if the images of candidate’s photograph and signature are legible. To ensure this, please take a clearly legible, preferable colour print-out of this Hall Ticket on an A4 Sized paper.
- Candidates must report at the examination venue 60 minutes before scheduled time of GATE 2020 exam.
- Candidates will be permitted to appear for GATE 2020 only after their credentials are verified by the center officials.
- They will be permitted to occupy their allotted seats 35 minutes before the commencement of exam. After that, they can login and start reading the necessary instructions 20 minutes before the exam is scheduled.
- Aspirants are advised to locate GATE exam center and its accessibility at least a day before the examination, so that they can reach the center in time for the examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after 09:30 Hours (IST) in the forenoon session and after 14:30 Hours (IST) in the Afternoon Session. This will be followed very strictly and no pleading will be accepted.
- Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall before the end of the examination.
- A virtual scientific calculator will be available on computer screen during the examination. Personal calculators, mobile phones or any other electronic devices not allowed in the examination hall.
- They should not bring any charts/tables/papers into the examination hall. GATE authorities will not be responsible for safe keep of candidate’s personal belongings.
- Scribble pads will be provided to candidates for rough work. They have to write their name and registration number on the scribble pads before they start using it.
- The scribble pad must be returned to the invigilator at the end of the examination.