AP DEECET Counselling
AP DEECET Counselling 2019 Dates For 1st Phase Download @ https://apdeecet.apcfss.in/ & www.manabadi.co.in
AP DEECET Counselling
The Andhra Pradesh Commissioner of School Education has released the APDEECET 2019 seat allotment list on its official website.The students who appeared for the APDEECET 2019 examination are advised to visit the official website of the exam to check and download the seat allotment details.
- AP DEECET 2019 Phase-1 Admission Letter
- AP DEECET 2019 Revised Counselling Schedule Notification
- AP DEECET 2019 Phase-1 Final Allotment List
The AP DEECET 2019 exam was conducted on May 15, 2019 and May 16, 2019 in all 13 Districts of the state of AP. The test was conducted through online in spells.The AP DEECET-2019 is conducted for admissions into two-year course in Government District Institute of Education and Training (DIET) and private un-aided Elementary Teacher Education Institutions in the State.The online test is conducted for Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) and Diploma in Pre-School Education (DPSE).
AP DEECET Counselling Schedule 2019
|Submission of Web option by candidates||07 to 11 Jul 2019|
|Allotment of seats||12 to 15 Jul 2019|
|Issue of provisional letters of admission||16 Jul 2019|
|Verification of Certificates of DIETS and Issue of Final admission letter||17 & 18 Jul 2019|
|1 st day of Instruction||20 Jul 2019|
|Submission of Web option by candidates||22 to 24 Jul 2019|
|Allotment of seats||25 & 26 Jul 2019|
|Issue of provisional letters of admission||27 Jul 2019|
|Verification of Certificates of DIETS and Issue of Final admission letter||28 & 29 Jul 2019|
|1 st day of Instruction||31 Jul 2019|
Required Documents for APDEECET Counselling
AP DIETCET Certificates Verification 2019 candidates suggested carrying all the documents which gave the list below to the any of the helplines to get verified the Certificates. Candidates need to pay processing fee at the time of Certificates verification. After fee payment candidate need to upload web options according to the rank wise on the scheduled dates.
AP DEECET Counselling 1st phase and 2nd phase will be going to conduct this month. APDEECET Counselling will conduct according to the Ranks obtained by the Student. So, the Student can go to certificate verification process which given on the official website. AP Deecet Counselling Documents are listed below.
- Rank Card.
- Hall ticket.
- SSC Memo.
- Bonafide Certificate ( from III Class to Inter 2nd year).
- Income Certificate.
- Transfer certificate (TC).
- Intermediate or equivalent marks memo.
- Caste certificate.
- PH/ NCC/ CAP/ Sports and Games Certificates.
AP DEECET Counselling Procedure
Candidates after checking their AP DEECET Results, if they are qualified, then they must complete the AP DEECET Counselling Process 2019. Here, for the sake of the aspirants, we had given the step by step procedure to complete the Web Counselling. Hence go through them.
- First, candidates must go the website of the Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh and choose the Counselling option.
- Immediately, the candidate has to pay the AP DEECET Counselling Fee 2019 through the any of the payment gateways.
- Later, you will be asked to fill the registration form.
- Also, candidates must carry all the required documents to the Web Counselling Process.
- Next step is locking the choices.
- Fill the web options as per your choice that is names of the Colleges, Branch as per the schedule is given.
- Hence, the candidates must wait for the release of the AP DIETCET Allotment/ Admission Order 2019.
- After downloading the Allotment Order, candidates must report to the College.
- For those candidates, who didn’t get an allotment order must wait for the 2nd phase of Counselling.