TS ECET Results 2021
Telangana ECET Results releasing @ http://ecet.tsche.ac.in/ & www.manabadi.co.in
TS ECET Results 2021
Telangana ECET 2021 results Release date not yet decided. As per schedule planned by JNTUH, written exam was directed on 03-08-2021. Over 30 thousand students are gave exam on this date. Link is available Soon for Students who are awaiting results of TS ECET 2021.
Telangana ECET Results 2021:
TS ECET 2021, known as TS Engineering Common Entrance Test-2021 (TS ECET 2021) is conducted on 3rd August 2021 by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education for admission into 2nd year level Lateral Entry into Engineering/Pharmacy Courses for Diploma holders of Engineering & Technology and B.Sc. Candidates for the academic year 2020-21.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad going to release the result of TS ECET 2021 Releasing soon. Candidates can download TS ECET 2021 result along with the rank card in online mode in official website and Manabadi.co.in. With the declaration of the result, candidates who meet the minimum qualification marks criteria will be then shortlisted on the basis of merit list. ECET-2021 is the Telangana Education Common Entrance Test for admission into 2nd year level Lateral Entry into Engineering/Pharmacy Courses for Diploma holders of Engineering & Technology and B.Sc. Candidates in the Universities in Telangana and their affiliated colleges. These tests are being conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. The candidates, who were applied for this entrance test, they were attended the entrance exam 02-05-2021 and they are waiting for their results for join into Engineering courses. The results of TS ECET will be uploaded at web portal by the Department JNTUH. TS ECET exams 2021 Results to be declared soon at http://ecet.tsche.ac.in/TSECET/TSECET_HomePage.aspx Candidates who have appeared for the exam on August 3rd, 2021 can check the results from the official website and Manabadi.co.in website. The ECET 2021 exam was conducted to select students admission into 2nd year level Lateral Entry into Engineering/Pharmacy Courses for Diploma holders of Engineering & Technology and B.Sc. in various recognized institutions in the state. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad conducted the paper on behalf of the TSCHE.
How to check the results:
- Login to Manabadi.co.in we will redirect to results page
- Browse for "TS ECET Results 2021" Link.
- Enter your Hall ticket number.
- Click on Submit.
- Your TS ECET results are displayed.
- Save your result for future use.
Qualifying marks in TS ECET -2021:
Evaluation and ranking in TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2021:a) The student will be ranked (Integrated Merit Rank) based on the marks obtained by him/her in the TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2021 Examination. b) Every care will be taken to avoid errors in valuation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation and ranking. Hence request for re-totalling and revaluation will in no case be entertained. Candidates will be ranked in the order of merit in TSECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2021 separately in each branch of Engineering Course c) As per Government Order all Diploma holders in any branch of Engineering/Technology, who qualify in TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2021 are eligible for admission into B.Tech. Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering branches. The Integrated Merit Rank is for admission into B.Tech. Information Technology Course. The Integrated Merit Rank is based on the total marks obtained in TSECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2021 by candidates with Diploma in any branch of Engineering/Technology d) Resolving Tie in Engineering Stream: In case of a tie in aggregate, the marks obtained in Engineering subject, and in case of further tie the marks obtained in the Mathematics subject and if the tie still continues, the marks obtained in physics subject will be taken into account to decide the relative ranking. In case of candidates getting equal marks in each of the four subjects, they will be bracketed for the purpose of award of rank. Age of the candidate will be considered at the time of admission for resolving the tie, the older candidate being given preference. e) Resolving Tie in Pharmacy Stream: In case of tie the percentage of marks secured in the qualifying examination will be taken into consideration. On further tie, age will be taken into consideration; the older candidate will be given priority f) Resolving Tie in B.Sc.(Mathematics) Stream : Candidates will be ranked based on the marks obtained in the entrance examination. In case of a tie in aggregate, the marks obtained in Mathematics subject and in case of further tie the aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination shall be taken into account to resolve the tie.
ADMISSIONS PROCESS:The following order of preference shall be observed in considering Diploma Holders for admission into various courses:
- For admission into Degree programme in Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering, first preference will be given to candidates who have obtained the Diploma in Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering respectively. Any seats still vacant shall be filled with candidates who have obtained their Diploma in any branch of Engineering / Technology on the basis of their integrated merit ranking.
- For admission into Degree programme in Textile Technology, candidates who have obtained their Diploma in Textile Technology (Design & Manufacturing) and Textile Technology (Knitting) must necessarily have completed their Intermediate or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- For admission into Degree programme in Bio-Technology, first preference will be given to candidates who have obtained the Diploma in Bio-Technology. Any seats still vacant shall be filled with candidates who have obtained their Diploma in Pharmacy or Chemical Engineering in the ratio of 1:1 respectively.
- Diploma Holders of Special Diploma course in Industrial Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Diploma Holders in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering have to appear for ECET - FDH Examination in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering only (EIE) for admission into Instrumentation Engineering (IE) / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (EIE) / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation Control Engineering courses.
- The qualified candidates from B.Sc. degree holders will be considered for admission only after exhausting all branches of Diploma holders.
ELIGIBILITY FOR LATERAL ENTRY ADMISSION INTO B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharma. :
Qualifying marks in TS ECET -2021:The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in TS ECET-2021 is 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects (three subjects for B.Sc. Mathematics) i.e., 50 marks out of a total of 200. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates. The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at the TSECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2021 by any candidate claiming to belong to SC/ST category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission.
Procedure of TS ECET 2021 Counselling Process:
- Candidates who are looking for the Telangana ECET Web Counselling need to carry the mentioned documents in the official notification.
- Search rank wise counselling dates & helpline centre.
- Attend the TS Engg Entrance Test Counselling at mentioned date & time.
- Certificates verification process in done by Officials.
- Pay the TS ECET Web Counselling Application fee and take fee receipt.
- The fee receipt is having the Registration number and password.
- By using these credentials, you have to enter into the Telangana Engg Entrance Test Web Counselling.
- Check rank wise colleges list available in the web option list.
- Choose require colleges among the list and click on submit.
- Keep TS ECET fee receipt for future purposes.
- You will receive college allotment order by SMS at your registered phone number.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans 1. JNTU, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE, releases the result for TS ECET 2021.
Ans 2. Candidates can check their TS ECET 2021 result online at ecet.tsche.ac.in
Ans 3. JNTUH releases the TS ECET result in the form of a rank card.
Ans 4. Candidates can check their TS ECET result by entering their registration number, hall ticket number and date of birth.