NEET Notification 2021
NEET Notification 2021 https://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/Welcome.aspx & www.manabadi.co.in
NEET Notification 2021
No Plan To Cancel NEET 2021
Minister of Education Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank interacted with students today in a live session that began at 10 am. In the webinar, Mr. Pokhriyal said there was no intention to cancel the NEET 2021 Medical Entrance Test. Answering another issue, the minister said his ministry is considering holding multiple sessions of JEE Main.
Medical and Engineering students have asked the Minister of Education to release the syllabus of JEE Main 2021 and NEET 2021 and to postpone the entrance exams.
NEET 2020 application process has been extended till 6th January 2020. It will be conducted Once in a Year in Offline mode. National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the NEET exam.
The NEET 2020 Exam will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on 3rd May 2020. NEET is a national level entrance exam for admission into MBBS/BDS courses provided by most of the medical colleges/universities in India. The exam will be conducted in pen and paper based mode.
NEET 2020 Exam PatternThe NEET (UG) shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology). The duration of paper would be 03 hours from 10.00 a.m. to 01.00p.m.
NEET 2020 Important Dates
|Application Form released||Available Soon|
|Submission of application form||Available Soon|
|Application form correction starts||Available Soon|
|Last date for correction in the application form||Available Soon|
|NEET (UG) Admit Card||Available Soon|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Answer key||Available Soon|
|Result announcement||Available Soon|
|Counseling date||Available Soon|
NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Persons with Indian origin (PIO) and Foreign Nationals citizen are eligible to apply for NEET (UG).
- Eligibility for 15% All India Quota Seats: Candidates belonging to J&K states are eligible to apply under 15% All India Quotas only on the basis of self-declaration.
- Age limit: Candidates must have completed minimum 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2020. There is no upper age limit to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have completed 12th level or equivalent examination.
- Mandatory Subjects: Students in their 12th level must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology with English as mandatory subject.
- Percentage: Candidates in the 12th level must have secured minimum 50% marks for General categories; 45% marks for PH & 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC category candidates in PCB group.
- Appearing: Candidates are appearing in their qualifying exam or waiting for their result are also eligible for NEET (UG).
NEET 2020 Application Form Details:
NEET 2020 Application Form will release on 2nd December 2019, and the Last date for filling the Application will be 31st December 2019. The applicants who are interested in NEET 2020 can apply for the examination before the last date of application. Application will not be accepted after the due dates.The application form can be filled through online.
- The Application Form will be issued only in online mode.
- Applications will not be accepted in offline mode.
- The application form of NEET 2020 will release on 2nd December 2019.
- The last date to fill the application form will be till 31st December 2019.
- Applicants must download the scanned images of the photograph and original signature of the size of the passport.
- After completing the application form, a confirmation page will be generated. Download it
- Visit the official website of NEET.
- Fill all the necessary details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, and index finger impression in the prescribed format.
- Make the fee payment through Online
- After the fee payment, take the printout of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
NEET 2020 Application Fee:
The application fee payable for different categories is:
- General & OBC Category: Rs.1400/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Transgender Category: Rs.750/-
- Candidates will have to also pay additional charges & GST.
RESERVATION OF SETS & ADMISSION IN MEDICAL/DENTAL COLLEGES:1. An All India merit list and All India Rank of the qualified candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the National Eligibility-cum Entrance Test and candidates shall be admitted to MBBS/BDS courses from the said list only by following the Existing Reservation Polices. 2. All admission to MBBS/BDS courses within the respective categories shall be based solely on marks obtained in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test. 3. All other existing eligibility criteria for admission to Medical/Dental Colleges shall be applicable as per Rules and Policies of the State/UT/Institution/University concerned.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates can apply ONLY ONLINE
- Online submission of application may be made by accessing the Board’s website www.cbseneet.nic.in Instructions for submitting online application and payment of fee are available on website.
- Candidates may remit the fee in the following manner.
NEET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: NEET 2020 exam will be conducted through offline (pen-paper based) mode.
- Questions Type: Question paper will contain objective type of questions.
- Medium: The question paper will be available in English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Oriya, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu and Kannada Languages.
- No of questions: There will be total 180 questions in the paper.
- Total Marks: The paper will be total of 720 marks.
- Duration: NEET exam duration is 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will award 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- CBSE will provide All India Rank. Result will be given to DGHS, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India to provide the same to admitting authorities.
- Concerned admitting authorities will invite applications for counseling and merit list shall be drawn based on All India Rank by the admitting authorities subject to their applicable rules.