TS Inter 2nd Year Reduced 30 Percent Syllabus For This Academic Year 2020-21 @ https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/home.do, manabadi.co.in

TS Inter 2nd Year Syllabus 2021
updated time: 21-07-2021 @ 11:27 AM Leave a comment:

TS Inter Second Year Reduced 30 Percent Syllabus

Sub: TSBIE - ERTW - Information on Reduction of Syllabii of Intermediate Education for II year due to COVID-19 Pandemic for the Academic Year 2020-21 - Reg

The academic year for Intemediate starts on 1st June. However, due to the continuing Covid 19 disease and the consequent lockdown announced by the Govt. of India throughout the country, four months of classes have been lost i.e., June, July ,August & September. The Government of India and CBSE have issued circulars through which certain suggestions have been made to all the State Government to start Online Classes, etc., to save the academic year from becoming a zero year. Accordingly, Government of Telangana has advised to take steps in accordance with the suggestions of Government of India nd CBSE.

TS Inter 2nd Year Reduced 30 Percent Syllabus

Artificial intelligence in Inter .. Robotics, New 9 types of short term courses

Accordingly, the TSBIE has constituted the Subject Committees to examine the recommendations of CBSE and to pn-point the specific lessons/topics which need to be reduced. Accordingly, the Subject Committees have made recommendations to reduce 30% syllabii for Humanitied & Languages. The reduction of the syllabii of Science Subjects are based on the CBSE reduction. The details of reduced 30% syllabii of all the subjects are shown in the annexure. All stakeholders of Intermediate education are hereby informed that, this reduction is only for this academic year 2020-21, for the Intermediate Public Examination (I.P.E) March 2021 & Intermediate Public Advanced Supplementary Examination (I.P.A.S.E) May 2021 only. It is also informed that, the syllabii of the following subjects are revised and the textbooks are available.

2ND YEAR 30 PERCENT SYLLABUS OF ALL GENERAL SUBJECTS

1ST & 2ND YEAR 70 PERCENT SYLLABUS OF ALL GENERAL SUBJECTS

NOTE: The Final examination, IPE march 2021 & IPASE 2020-21 will be based on the 70% syllabus. The details of the reduced 30% and the remaining 70% syallbus of all the subjects of Intermediate Education are available on the official website off the TSBIE: tsbie.cgg.gov.in.

Post your comments

Your mobile number will not be published.

View Comments

  • Rishika jadav
  • 2021-May-28 10:27:52
I need 70% percent syllabus of mpc all subjects ts
  • M.vijay
  • 2021-May-23 13:38:45
Shoew inter second year d syllabus of hindi
  • Kushal
  • 2021-March-19 10:08:39
I need 70% present syllabus of inter 2nd year MPC ts
  • P. USHASREE
  • 2021-March-13 17:39:21
SEND ME THE 2ND YEAR CHEMISTRY SYLLABUS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2021.
  • Idiot
  • 2020-December-25 16:52:39
How are we supposed to study botany IPE?
  • Mia khalifa
  • 2020-December-25 12:02:36
Where will add reduced syllabus weightage
  • Abdullah
  • 2020-December-23 12:47:41
Please upload the weightage Or blueprint
  • Ayesha mehwish
  • 2020-December-05 10:32:42
70% syallabus is there for 2nd year
  • Paavani
  • 2020-December-04 17:12:20
Good
  • narasimhulu
  • 2020-November-18 13:07:03
is this information all accurate ???
  • Venkatesh
  • 2020-November-10 14:00:31
Not visible the letters
  • Pavan
  • 2020-November-06 08:57:28
Deleted syllabus only of botany, zoolgy, physics, chemistry .
  • L.sowmya reddy
  • 2020-November-02 17:37:17
Thanks a lot
  • Chenna
  • 2020-November-02 08:29:22
Tq for information
  • Ganesh
  • 2020-October-17 09:46:55
Telugu medium syllabus toppics petu bro
  • sahithi
  • 2020-October-12 11:52:09
is this all accurate. the information is not available on the website anymore.
  • venkatsai
  • 2020-September-30 17:00:39
it is only for IPE?
  • Hari venkatesh
  • 2020-September-28 11:41:22
Sir please s tsbie 70% of syllabus
  • Hari venkatesh
  • 2020-September-28 09:20:00
Sir please s tsbie 70% of syllabus
  • Hari venkatesh
  • 2020-September-28 09:19:54
Sir please s tsbie 70% of syllabus
  • steve
  • 2020-September-26 17:40:19
where can we get the weightage?
  • steve
  • 2020-September-26 12:28:19
where can we get the weightage?
  • S.M.Ranga Charyulu
  • 2020-September-26 09:43:38
Very Good Decision Sir !
  • Md adil
  • 2020-September-25 09:25:07
Ts inter 1st year reduced 30% syllubus plz plz plz 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
  • Md adil
  • 2020-September-24 12:43:29
Ts inter 1st year reduced 30% syllubus plz plz plz 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
  • Md adil
  • 2020-September-24 12:43:22
Ts inter 1st year reduced 30% syllubus plz plz plz 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
  • Bakthu Nagesh
  • 2020-September-24 09:39:00
TS Inter 2nd Year Reduced 30 Percent Syllabus
  • Bakthu Nagesh
  • 2020-September-23 15:45:56
TS Inter 2nd Year Reduced 30 Percent Syllabus
  • Bakthu Nagesh
  • 2020-September-23 15:45:52
TS Inter 2nd Year Reduced 30 Percent Syllabus