TS Inter 1st Year Reduced 30 Percent Syllabus For This Academic Year 2020-21 @ https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/home.do, manabadi.co.in

TS Inter 1st Year Syllabus 2020
updated time: 19-04-2021 @ 03:24 PM Leave a comment:

TS Inter First Year Reduced 30 Percent Syllabus

Sub: TSBIE - ERTW - Information on Reduction of Syllabii of Intermediate Education for I year due to COVID-19 Pandemic for the Academic Year 2020-21 - Reg

The academic year for Intemediate starts on 1st June. However, due to the continuing Covid 19 disease and the consequent lockdown announced by the Govt. of India throughout the country, four months of classes have been lost i.e., June, July ,August & September. The Government of India and CBSE have issued circulars through which certain suggestions have been made to all the State Government to start Online Classes, etc., to save the academic year from becoming a zero year. Accordingly, Government of Telangana has advised to take steps in accordance with the suggestions of Government of India and CBSE.

Accordingly, the TSBIE has constituted the Subject Committees to examine the recommendations of CBSE and to pin-point the specific lessons/topics which need to be reduced. Accordingly, the Subject Committees have made recommendations to reduce 30% syllabii for Humanitied & Languages. The reduction of the syllabii of Science Subjects are based on the CBSE reduction. The details of reduced 30% syllabii of all the subjects are shown in the annexure. All stakeholders of Intermediate education are hereby informed that, this reduction is only for this academic year 2020-21, for the Intermediate Public Examination (I.P.E) March 2021 & Intermediate Public Advanced Supplementary Examination (I.P.A.S.E) May 2021 only. It is also informed that, the syllabii of the following subjects are revised and the textbooks are available.

1ST YEAR 30 PERCENT SYLLABUS OF ALL GENERAL SUBJECTS

1ST & 2ND YEAR 70 PERCENT SYLLABUS OF ALL GENERAL SUBJECTS

NOTE: The Final examination, IPE march 2021 & IPASE 2020-21 will be based on the 70% syllabus. The details of the reduced 30% and the remaining 70% syllabus of all the subjects of Intermediate Education are available on the official website off the TSBIE: tsbie.cgg.gov.in.

Post your comments

Your mobile number will not be published.

View Comments

  • Amulya
  • 2021-April-19 15:24:54
Good
  • P Nikhilreddy
  • 2021-March-31 12:36:25
I want 1st year 30% d syllabus
  • SOURAV
  • 2021-January-04 08:37:29
Please increase exam date put in April
  • yandapally varsha
  • 2020-December-31 08:20:07
Thank u sir. exams dates is not coming sir plzz post the 1st year exam dates....
  • Ganesh
  • 2020-December-24 17:55:42
Sir every student are hoping start this year from zero year and keep exams in July and cooleges on January third we are soughting u
  • K. Dinesh Vardhan
  • 2020-December-24 16:56:44
Hi sir will the gov conduct the board exams of for imter 1 year children inform me
  • Fam chida
  • 2020-November-06 08:58:01
thank you
  • Balu Raju
  • 2020-September-23 15:45:45
TS Inter 1st Year Reduced 30 Percent Syllabus