Qualifying marks in TS ECET (FDH & B.Sc. (Mathematics)) 2017
The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2017 is 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects [Three subjects for B.Sc. (Mathematics)], i.e., 50 marks out of a total of 200. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates. The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at the TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2017 by any candidate claiming to belong to
How to Download TS ECET 2017 Rank CardAs per the press announcement, TS ECET 2017 convener Professor Dr.A.Govardhan is going to declare the ECET Results in JNTU Hyderabad on 20th May 2017. To know your results, you must need to follow the below given procedure.
- First go to http://www.manabadi.co.in
- Click on TS ECET 2017 results link
- Fill the required details like hall ticket number, Registration number and press submit button.
- Your results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download or print your results and rank card for further use.
- For more stuff of TS ECET Results 2017 do visit our website regularly.
TS ECET 2017 Preliminary Keys are available at official website for the following branches :
- B.Sc. (Mathematics)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering