TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2018
Telangana Group 4 Notification @ http://www.tspsc.gov.in & www.manabadi.co.in
updated time: 19-04-2019 @ 10:20 AM Leave a comment:
TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2018Telangana State Public Service Commission(TSPSC) has released Group IV Notification for 1521 vacancies. Eligible Candidates looking for Govt jobs in Telangana can Register and submit online application form from 7th June, 2018. For more details like Eligibility, education qualification, age, how to apply, syllabus, exam dates, examination pattern please gothrough the below article.
Group 4 Notification 2018 Details:
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC).|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Name of the Designation||Group 4 Cadre Service Posts/ Junior Assistant in Various Departments.|
|Total No. of Vacancies||1521 Jobs.|
|Release Date of Advertisement||2nd June 2018.|
|Initial Date to Apply Online||7th June 2018.|
|TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2018 Last Date to Apply Online||6th July 2018.|
|Admit Card Release Date||07 Days before Examination.|
|TSPSC Exam Date||07th October 2018.|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or Offline OMR based Examination.|
|Mode of Application Procedure||Apply Online.|
|Telangana State Public Service Commission Official Website||www.tspsc.gov.in|
Group IV Vacancy List:Telangana Group 4 Online Application link is going to activate on 7th June 2018. In addition to this, the detailed info of Group 4 Vacancy Positions in Telangana are provided below.
|Sr. No. or Post Code||Name of the Department||Designation or Posts Name||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Revenue Department||Junior Steno||15|
|3||Revenue Department||Junior Assistant||217|
|4||Panchayat Raj||Junior Assistant||53|
|6||Commercial Tax Department||Junior Assistant||231|
|7||Home Department||Junior Assistant||335|
|8||Home Department||Junior Steno||22|
|10||I & CAD||Junior Assistant||92|
|11||I & CAD||Junior Steno||09|
|12||Disaster Department & Fire Services||Typist||02|
|13||Disaster Department & Fire Services||Junior Steno||01|
|14||Telangana Vaidhya Vidhana Parishad||Junior Assistant||59|
|15||Director of Medical Education||Junior Assistant||18|
|16||Forest Department||Junior Assistant||32|
Group 4 Telangana Vacancy – Educational Qualifications:For Junior Steno or LD Posts: – (Post Code: 01,08 11&13)
- Must hold a Bachelors Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by OR under a Central Act, State Act OR Provisional Act OR an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission OR any equivalent qualification.
- Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Type Writing by the Higher Grade in the relevant language and .
- Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Short hand by the higher grade in the relevant language. If however persons who have passed the examination in Typewriting OR Shorthand by the higher grade are not available those who have passed the examination by the lower grade may be appointed.
- NOTE: In the case of Telugu Typist the pass in the Typewriting examination shall be on the Typewriter with Government Standard Key Board.
For Typist Posts: – (Post Code: 02,05 09&12)
- Must hold a Bachelors Degree of any University in India established OR incorporated by OR under a Central Act, State Act OR Provisional Act OR an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission OR any equivalent qualification.
- Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by the Higher Grade in Telugu on Government Standard Key Board.
- Provided that if persons with the qualification prescribed in item (ii) above are not available candidates who have passed the above examination in Typewriting by Lower Grade if otherwise qualified be appointed.
- Provided further that candidates who possess Typewriting qualification in English by Lower Grade besides the qualifications mentioned in items (ii) and (iii) above shall be given preference for appointment by direct recruitment.
- NOTE(1): If sufficient number of candidates with Telugu Typewriting qualification are not available for the appointment as Typists candidates with English Type writing qualification may be appointed subject to the condition that he/she should acquire Telugu Typewriting qualification within the period of probation on pain of postponement of increment without cumulative effect.
- NOTE(2): In the case of Telugu Typist the pass in the Typewriting examination shall be on the Typewriter with Government Standard Key Board.
For Junior Assistant Posts: – (Post Code: 03,04, 06,07,10,14,15 &16)
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification. Age Limit for Group 4 Posts in Telangana
- Minimum Age Requirement – 18 Years.( A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/2000.)
- Maximum Age Limit – 44 Years.( A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1974.)
|Sl.No:||Category of candidates||Relaxation og Age Permissible|
|1||Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||5 Years based on the length of regular service.|
|2||Ex-Service men||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.|
|3||N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.|
|4||SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|5||Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
TSPSC Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure
- Written Examination.
- Final Interview Process.
Telangana Group 4 Pay Scale
- Minimum Salary – Rs. 16,400 /-
- Maximum Monthly Payment – Rs. 49,870 /-
TSPSC Jobs 2018 – Application Fees
- Every Candidate – Rs. 200 /- (Application Fees).
- Each Individual – Rs. 80 /- (Examination Fees).
Mode of Payment of Fee:The Fee is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars. The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of application.
Group 4 Examination Centres:1) The Written Examination (Objective Type) will be held at the following centers or as may be decided by the Commission.
- HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction)
- RANGA REDDY
- Candidates should visit Telangana State Public Service Commission Website – www.tspsc.gov.in or We will redirect to official website from Manabadi.co.in
- If you have satisfied conditions of Group 4 Qualification in Telangana, and willing to apply then click on TSPSC Online Apply link.
- Select Registration and get registered with TSPSC One Time Registration mode with the valid mobile no. and email id.
- If already registered TSPSC Direct Recruitment 2018 then log in with registered username and password.
- Now, start filling Telangana State Public Service Commission Online Application form providing all the details correctly.
- Scan and upload photo, signature, and other essential documents in the prescribed format.
- Later, Make a payment of an application fee as mentioned in Group 4 Telangana Notification with the help of various online channels.
- At last, click on Submit button and take a print out of the successfully submitted TSPSC Online application form for further reference.
IMPORTANT NOTE:Candidates are requested to keep the details of the following documents ready while uploading their Applications and updating OTRs if necessary.
- Aadhar number
- Educational Qualification details i.e., SSC, INTERMEDIATE, DEGREE, POST GRADUATION etc. and their Roll numbers, Year of passing etc.
- Community/ Caste Certificate/ Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in case of BC’s obtained from Mee Seva/ E Seva i.e., Enrollment number and date of issue for uploading in OTR.