TELANGANA STATE BOARD OF INTERMEDIAT EDUCATION
NAMPALLY : HYDERABAD
DISPATCH OF MEMORAND OF MARKS AND COLLEGE MARKS REGISTRERS:
· The Marks Registers (T.R) of all Colleges will be dispatched to the District Intermediate Education Officers / Nodal Officers concerned within 5 days.
· The Principals can collect Memoranda of Marks from the District Intermediate Education Officers / Nodal Officers on 18-04-2018 and see that they are given to the candidates at the earliest.
· The discrepancies if any found in the Memorandum of Marks should be referred o the Board through concerned Principals before 14-05-2018. Applications received after this date will not be entertained.
LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF EXAMINATION FEE:
· The last date for payment of examinations fee I & II year for Intermediate Advanced Supplementary Examinations, May / June 2018 is 20-04-2018. There is no provision for payment of examinations fee with penalty after the due date.
FIRST YEAR – IMPROVEMENT:
IMPROVEMENT PROVISION FOR SECOND YEAR PASSED CANDIDATES:
· The candidates who passed two year Intermediate course in the year 2016 and afterwards can improve their performance within two years. They can avail only two chances during this period. The passed candidates of IPASE May/June 2016 can appear for Improvement in I.P.A.S.E May/June 2018 as last chance if they did not avail two in the previous I.P.Es.
· The candidates who wish to improve their performance have to appear for all the second year papers including Practicals (OR) to appear for all papers of first and Second year including Practicals . The candidates have an option to retain the present performance or past performance whichever is beneficial to the candidates. There is no provision of considering Best marks in individual papers like in first year.
RECOUNTING, SUPPLY OF SCANNED COPY-CUM-REVERIFICATION OF VALUED ANSWER SCRIPTS:
· For 1st & 2nd Year candidates there is a provision for Recounting and supply of scanned copy-cum-Reverification of valued answer scripts.
· The Candidates can also apply through CGG by logging on to “ https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in ” and select Re-verification / Recounting of valued Answer Scripts in students services from 16-04-2018 to 20-04-2018.
· On payment or required fee through online and submitting (1) Hall ticket Number, (2) Date of Birth (3) SSC Hall ticket Number (4) Mobile Number (5) e-Mail ID the candidates details appear on the screen.
· The candidates has to select the subject / subjects he / she wants to apply for Recounting / Scanned copy cum reverification and has to furnish his / her complete address, email ID and mobile Number.
· The Practice of sending application through Principal or directly to District Intermediate Education Officer’s Office / Board either in person or by post with DDs is dispensed with. The candidates has to apply for his / her own answer book and obtaining scanned copy of other candidates is an offence.