Application process to apply online for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Clerk 2019 Preliminary Examination is ending today i.e., Wednesday, October 10, 2018. The examination for the IBPS Clerk 2019 will be conducted on December 8, 9, 15 and 16, 2018.
As per the IBPS Clerk 2017 Official Notification' there was 7883 vacancies in total. If you are eligible and interested but have not applied yet, then you can do so by visiting official website of the IBPS – ibps.in - for registration. The last date to fill the online application forms for IBPS Clerk 2019 preliminary examination is October 10, 2018.
The IBPS Clerk 2019 pre exam training would be conducted from November 26 to December 1, 2018. The Admit Card release date has not been announced yet, but it is expected to be released in the month of November 2018.
The IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 is being conducted for as many as 7,275 posts in various Public Sector Banks. The candidates who qualify the preliminary test will become eligible to appear for the IBPS Clerk Main examination 2019.
Steps to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018
1) Log on to the official website: ibps.in
2) Click on 'online application' link
3) A new page will appear on your screen
4) Register using your e-mail id and password
5) Login using your credentials and complete the application form
6) Pay application fees online
7) Check and download the filled up application form
8) Take printout for further use.
MORE IN THIS SECTION