(Only 250 characters). Add text in the field.
The College was approved by AICTE, New Delhi, and Affiliated to JNT University, Anantapur. It is an important land mark in the field of professional education and Training in engineering technologies, exposing the students to professional expertise to meet the future requirements of industry and technology both in the country and abroad
CBIT with an intention to provide quality technical education with global standards marked some fixed goals. The college has absorbed well qualified, experienced and dedicated senior professors and young, energetic and enthusiastic faculty is here to guide the engineering aspirants to become technocrats. The college has well built up area for all the lecture halls, laboratories, and work shop, library, hostels and staff quarters. To improve the communication Skills of the students an English lan
A modern and eco-friendly campus. Spacious and well ventilated lecture halls with ample space to accommodate 80 students Well equipped laboratories with the latest hardware and software to cater the future trends
Seminar halls are equipped with the latest audio-visual facilities Computer center with internet facilities round the clock
1) All class rooms are well equipped as E-class rooms.
2) Encouraging research & development activities in each branch
75% Admissions can be Done Through EAMCET Counciling & Remaining 25% Admissions can be Done through Management Quota
Dr.P.Nanda Kumar, Professor in Mechanical Engineering, Has earned laurels through teaching in engineering colleges for nearly 2 decades and gained credibly research expertise. He has been graduated fr