Global Leaders Scholarships 2017 at RMIT University, Australia
RMIT University, Australia, invites applications for Global Leaders Scholarships from Indian students pursuing their postgraduate business program at RMIT University for the session 2017.
COURSE AND ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible candidate must:
Enroll in one of the following postgraduate programs:
Have an excellent academic background.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Executive)
- Master of Business Information Technology
- Master of Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Professional Accounting (CPA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Finance
- Master of International Business
Scholarship selection is based on academic merit. The scholarships are competitive, with academic achievement and a personal statement forming the basis for scholarship selection.
Important Dates: The application dead line is 10th February, 2017
- Number of scholarships: 10
- The scholarship will be paid at AU$10,000 (one off payment). The $10,000 AUD will be deducted from the first semesters tuition fees.
- The scholarship will only be paid once.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in Semester 1, 2017.