ANU Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in Australia, 2017
Australian National University (ANU) College of Business & Economics is offering up to two undergraduate scholarships for international students. Scholarships will be awarded to students who are applying for admission to an undergraduate program offered by the College for the first time.
ANU is a world-leading university in Australias capital. Their focus is on research as an asset and an approach to education.
All applicants, whether domestic or international, must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
COURSE AND ELIGIBILITY
The Scholarships shall be available to an applicant who:
Nationality: International students can apply for ANU Undergraduate Scholarships.
- Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree program.
- Scholarships are awarded in all subjects available at ANU College of Business and Economics.
- Is an International Student as defined under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000. Dependants of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions are also eligible.
- Has achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling prior to commencing at ANU, as demonstrated by excellent academic results in their qualifications;
- Is applying for admission to tertiary study at the ANU for the first time. Students transferring from other Australian or overseas institutions may still be eligible to receive this Scholarship;
- Is successful or will be successful in receiving an offer of admission into a single or double undergraduate degree program offered by the ANU College of Business & Economics.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: International students completing, or who have completed, high school outside of Australia are eligible to apply.
English Language Requirement: Citizens of Australia, Canada, Fiji, Ireland, Kenya, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Africa, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Samoa or Zambia can demonstrate English language capability by evidence of completion of their bachelor degree where the medium of instruction was English at a recognised, local university in their home country. Applicants from all other countries and Australian permanent residents will usually be required to supply evidence of English language capability which meets the ANU requirements. The ANU English language requirements are:
- IELTS 6.5 with no band below 6.0
- TOEFL 570 (230 CBT) with TWE 4.5, or IBT 80 with a minimum of 20 in Reading and Writing and 18 in Speaking and Listening.
The Scholarships will cover the full (100 per cent) international student tuition fee cost each year, for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholars chosen undergraduate program, excluding an Honours Year. The scholarship is available to students completing a single or combined degree within the College only.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Important Dates: The application deadline is December 6, 2016.